Chapter 21

But you told me that it will be ..." Before i complete my sentence Jungkook grabbed the paper from my hand and started speaking.

" Yes we told you that the marriage will be held 3 days later and today in only day 2 of yours staying here but we changed our mind and we thought why not we all registered ourselves to marriage before helding the marriage ceremony and who khowns what you may do before our marriage day?

"Hmm? Why? didn't you already starving yourself to death ? You rejected our affection, you rejected to marry us and accept us and obviously who khow that you might attempt to escape from here once again like you did in the past ? " He came forward and leaned close to my ears and spoke, " But this time we will definitely won't let you run Babygirl ~ and if you ever try to escape then you will khow the consequence . ( smirk)"

I froze for 5 min holding those documents and stairing blanking at the paper . What should I do? I don't want to sign it , and if i do i will be bound to them . But what about Unnie and Oppa they are suffering because of me . Hah~ Just sign it Luna , just close your eyes and take a deep breath Huff~ Yeah now sign it.

" Don't sign it Luna! Please don't listen to them "

" Yes Luna Seojoon is right . Please listen to unnie and don't sign that paper"

When I was about to sign it Seojoon oppa and Jennie unnie shouted at me and i stopped and looked at them with teary eyes and gave them a smile.

" I think our man didn't beat them enough? Should I do it myself? " Joonkook was ranging with anger and was about to beat them again when i raised my voice and he stoped .

" Its ok Oppa Unnie I am fine with it. If this marriage certificate can keep you both safe then I am definitely gonna sign it . Please don't worry about me." I gave both of them a sad smile and turned my face towards the paper and signed it .

"Wow Congratulations now you are officially our wife" Jimin clapped and took the papers from my hand

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Wow Congratulations now you are officially our wife" Jimin clapped and took the papers from my hand.

"Now please release them" I looked at Namjoon in eye and commanded him.
"Mmm ... what if i say i don't wanna?" He said mocking me and giving me a smirk. " Wh... " my words couldn't came out from my mouth , yes i am really lose of words, i was staring at him with my eyes widened and tears in it . After I did what they told me to , how can he back off from his words? How can someone be so pathetic and evil? " I.....I did ...what you t..told me to do . So how can you now?.....back off from your words? Let them go please. " I was shuttering each and every words i spoke.

" Well Well I didn't go back on my words I told you we will let them go after our marriage... Aa a... Our marriage ceremony is not held yet. We will let them go after our Official Marriage Ceremony alright babygirl? .
Guards take them! " Namjoon commanded them with his finger and they took them away.

"Where ? Where are you taking them? Leave them ! "I tried to run towards Unnie before Jimin grabbed my right hand with force and stopped me .

"They will be safe , don't worry. " Jimin hugged me from the back and whispered in my ears in his husky tone. I stood there and saw them both disappear from eyes. A small drop of tears rolled down from my left eye and I closed my eyes in frustration.

Mafia's Revenge : A Wrong Revenge जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें