Chapter 9

🚫🔞Warning!! this chapter contains mature content ,smut and violence🔞🔞

"I will teach you how to behave if you are at a mercy of Mafia's and what will happen to you if you mess with a Mafia ! And not just any Mafia but the Mafia kings!!" ~smirk

~ • ○ ● ○ •~

Luna-

By saying this he started to laugh manically and placing his hands in his smooth hairs. He backed up a few steps and started to open his belt. I looked at him in fear . I regret slapping him and shouting at him . Since now i am afraid of something else rather then a beating .

"Wh..at...what are you do..ing? ", i said shuttering and in shaking voice .

"Aah this? Oh come on don't thing about i will satisfy your needs and desires by fucking you . I khow you are a whore who have spent multiple nights with different guys ..huh
I am just going to teach you how to speck up the trust", he took the belt in his hands and looked at me with his blood shot eyes.

Though I was still scared about the thought of him beating and torturing me but for a second my body and my heart relaxed as I thought that he will not force himself onto me.

I think he noticed that relive in my eyes and looked at me with a confusion in his face but all of a sudden his confused expression changed into a smirk.

SMACK//

With a strick I fall on to the floor and felt pain my body. I screamed at him
"Don't! please stop it" . His eyes darkened and he chuckled before tightening his hold on the belt.
He didn't even waste any time and started beating up with his leather belt.

New bruises started to form again with each strick he was giving. This will definitely leave scars.

His eyes were tured red from anger and nerves started showing up in his tattooed neck and hands . He looked like he will kill me right now.
I begged him to let me go , i cried and cried, but my screams were useless to him.

He gave me 20 lashes with his belt until he was satisfied and stopped.
My condition turned worse right now as i was bleeding from all those wounds which were newly formed and the old once which opened up again.

I was breathing heavily from the shortage of oxygen i was feeling . I can't even lift myself up from the floor and my vision startto blur.

"Do you think that the game is over ? huh? Not yet Babygirl " he spoke and backed away a little from his spot.
"Hyung! All of you come to the basement ".

He called out them and in a minute all of them came in immediately and looked at taehyung and asked what was the matter.
" She is not speaking up , Damnit! "

"How can she not speak anything if the ' King of Manipulation' is asking her, hm? " Jimin chuckled at Taehyung.

"What?? She didn't even tell you?? That means you have failed to manipulate someone for the first time in your entire life "MR MANIPULATING KING" Jungkook gave a mischievous smile at Jimin and mocked Taehyung.

Jhope came forward and placed his hands on Taehyung's shoulder "Wow!! Seriously V? You too?"

" Just shut the fuck up! " Taehyung shouted at them making them go silent. Jin and Suga brust out of laughing ."Stop that laughing Hyung! "

"Then what will we do now? What should we do with her ? She is not speaking up anything! Fuck!" Namjoon spoke ."Then lets go for the final round" Jimin replied with a smirk plastered in his face .
"She didn't even leave us any other options? What's say?"