Chapter 61

~Silence before strom~

It was nothing like a grand wedding. No relatives were invited except some special ones. No vows were exchanged in a church neither a maid of honor or a best man .

The wedding or the signature ceremony took place at Hyunjin's mansion . Except him, Luna and the lawyer , there were Hyunjin's parents, Felix and Rose .

Previously :

Luna-

" But how am I going to marry you? I am already married to them. " I looked down when I realized i am still their lawfully wedded wife .

" Are you taking about this ? " I looked up and found Hyunjin holding a document. My eyes widened when I saw my signature on it. It was our marriage certificate. But how?

" When did you....? "

" I took this paper secretly before rescuing you. Now watch this ." He held the papers in front of me and tore it into pieces.

" Are you happy now ? Love?" He tilted his head a little and spoke in his deep voice.

What is this? I have never seen this side of him . He gave off a dark aura.
Who is he actually?

But Love? I blushed at his nickname.

"Now will you marry me ? "

I gave him a small but genuine smile and nodded.

Flashback ended

" How many times do I have to say you should not be working hard in this condition" Mrs Hwang scratch the dirty dishes from my hand and scolded me. " But but Eomma I was getting bored staying up at home and doing nothing " I pouted .

" It's already the seventh month . You should be taking care of yourself child" She caressed my hair after putting back the dishes in the sink.
" I already am taking care of myself."
I stated a little angry.

I already took a maternity leave from my office and now I am staying at home all day long . Doing practically nothing. Whenever I tried to do something, Eomma would always say that thier are maids for that and I should not be working in this condition. I know I shouldn't but I get bored staying at home and doing nothing.

*ding dong*

I went outside the kitchen to see Rose entered. " How is my would be mother doing?" She asked coming towards me with a big smile on her face. She crouched down and put her ear near my swallowed belly. " Hello little boss~ your favorite Aunt is here. Did you miss me?" She asked dramatically when suddenly felt a kick. "He did miss you" She touched my belly when she also felt the kick.

" Wait did you take a leave?" I realized it's Wednesday and not weekend for her to show up.

" Why? can't I? Ofcourse I can when my bestfriend's husband is my boss" She said proudly and showed me a bag full of chips and popcorns . I smiled away when I realized that she again came to spend time with me.

" So what should we watch rom-com or horror-triller?" asked Rose while taking a seat on the sofa . I followed and sat beside her " Anything" .

"I knew it so let me ask the baby myself. Hello Little boss sorry to disturb you but what do you want to watch ? Rom-com?? " she waited ..

".....Then horror-triller?" I laughed when I felt a kick . "He says horror-triller" We both laughed, ate tasty snacks , watched movies , and gossiped for the whole day.

_____

Time flew by in a blink and it was already 9 months of Luna's pregnancy.

____

Hyunjin, Mrs Hwang, Rose and Felix were waiting outside the hospital chambers patiently and with a worry.
Luna was inside the chamber since it was time for her delivery.

A painful scream of Luna increased their worry ."No I am going inside" Hyunjin couldn't control his worry and entered the room . The doctor noticed him rushing towards his wife but who would stop him? After all he was the owner.

He took her soft hand on his rough ones. He noticed her palm look so small infront of his big ones.

Luna was breathing heavily and was in a very painful. After all giving birth in that condition with lots of complications, it was actually tough for her.

" Look at me Luna . Here. I am here for you . Everything is going to be fine." He kissed the back of her hand to calm her down "I am right here for you love."

" Mr Hwang please kindly leave..." The doctor couldn't complete her words when Hyunjin replied "Ok , but I will stay in this room" He gave her a last kiss on her forehead and backed away in the corner.

Every minute felt like hours. Hyunjin couldn't bear to see his love in so much pain . The beeping sound of the monitor which indicated the rising and falling of heart rate start beeing louder when suddenly Luna scream in pain and layed back on the bed tierd. The beeing fall to normal when the doctor held a crying cute little baby in her arm.

" Congrats Mr and Mrs Hwang . It is a boy."

______

Upcoming chapters:

Surprise Surprise

Did you Enjoyed your freedom Babygirl?

______

Do Vote⭐ and follow👍 for more updates

______