Chapter 14

~ 1 week later ~

" Any information? " Suga asked Jungkook. "None" he replied.
" Aaarhh~ Where is she ? Jimin! any information about her? " " No , though you can't trust my words anymore *sigh" Jimin replied lookingdown in shame.

"Its not your fault Jimin , don't blame yourself" Namjoon patted Jimin's shoulder in concern . Taehyung banged hus fist in the wall "No if someone made a mistake its me! She trusted me !B..ut..but what did i did? I broke her trust ! She ....she told me again and again that she was innocent but what? What did i did? Huh? I raped her?..... No ! No ! I ruined an innocent girl!" He was shuttering each word he was speaking. Anger, guilt this are the only emotions he was feeling right now.

"Its not just you Tae. I did the same thing too. I deserve to get punished!
But is she alive and still ok? We don't even know that! *tsk" Jungkook spoke looking at him.

"Nothing will happen to her and also nothing did happen we didn't even find her body in the forest. How can you say that? " Suga replied running his hands in his smooth hairs.

" Yes jungkook. Our mans are searching day and night to find her and we already searched for her" hoseok spoke." What did we got? Nothing! I can't forgive myself!" He replied and closed his eyes in frustration.

" Then what about us ? We did the same thing to her too. We torched her till death and now when she escaped we realized what sin we commit against her!" Namjoon waved his hand in air in anger.

" Don't blame yourself everyone. Yes , we committed a grave sin towards her but we still can ask for her forgiveness. I khow this is ridiculous that she ever will forgive us but still we have to try at least " Seokjin encourage their brothers and smiled at them. "I want to take responsibility of her".

Hoseok sat up near Jin and spoke" You are not the only one who wants to take responsibility of her , I want that too". Others looked at him and said in a unison "Me too!"

Seokjin smiled at their behavior
" Then keep searching of her and don't lose hope. Fighting!"

.
.

Seokjin's pov-

It's been 1 week since that day when Luna escaped . Everything is being like this after that day .

Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Namjoon, Suga, Hoseok and I couldn't forgive ourselves and how could we?
When we get to khow everything? That we destroyed the life of an innocent girl? When we ruined her ?

How ? How could we forgive ourselves?

.
.

Taehyung pov-

Its 1 am at night right now and I was sitting in my bed . I couldn't fall asleep and how can i?

Everytime I tried to sleep I remember that memories . Memories of that day............................

Flashback ~

      The day when Luna escaped

When we entered the room and we saw no one , we started searching for Luna but then we saw that the bathroom door was locked and thought that she must be in .

When no one was answering Jungkook broke the door and we found that Luna was not inside.

We searched each and every corner of the mansion but she was nowhere to be found .

But then we saw that the bathroom ventilator was a bit opened and we were suspicious that she might have escaped from her. But how? How can she escape from the first floor in that injured state?

We khow and we were ashamed to say this but how? we have injured her and it is not possible to jumped neither to walk properly for sometime.

Still it was possible that she may have jumped from here and gone towards the forest. But at night time, in a dark forest is the most dangerous place and more dangerous if you don't khow the directions and where you have to go.

So we quickly have to find her before something bad happens.....
.
.
.
.
.
.

From that day we have been searching for her but we found nothing but disappointment.

We were more guilty when 2 days later we found her real information-

Luna is an orphan from birth and lives alone in that small apartment. Yes it was our mistake that we took her for that bitch traitor who was living in that same apartment opposite to her room . We found that bitch escaped before we came that morning and was hiding for some days and when she tried to flee from seoul Exo's man caught her
and after that we khow what happened to her.......

I didn't trust Luna's words when she said that she is innocent and wants to attend her exams but she also said that she will come back to us after the exams and will not tell anyone about us but we ...hah....specially I ......I hurt her.......broke her.....raped her......

No no taehyung when I find her I will take full responsibility of her . I will never let her hurt ever! I will make her happy. I will make her forget every pain and bad memories we gave her. I will filled her life with joy and happiness.

I can't forget her crying eyes , they were so pure and innocent. Her body so small and thin like if i touch her harshly she might break . Her lips, when i kissed her , it was so soft and the sweetest thing ever i have tasted and when i was inside her it felt like heaven. That time i was out of control and i didn't wanted to stop. I wanted to devour her until she fainted. She was underneath me crying for me moaning for me to stop . Though when ever i think about that , that i forced her and raped her ,i felt it was a great sin which is done by me but i don't even khow that why i thought about her like this ? Why? Everytime i think about her i felt guilt but with a different feeling . Feeling to want her, Keep her by myself and devour her in me.

I don't khow about any feelings , whether its a affection or lust or desire towards her. But the one thing i khow is that I think I have fallen in love with her.

" I will make you mine soon babygirl * smirk"

                                 To be continued.......

Please vote and follow readers 💜❤