Chapter 33

Luna

*knock knock *

I groaned hearing a knock on the door but I didn't open my eyes rather tossed and turned on the bed , now back facing the door. After a minute or some I heard a clicking sound from te door which means someone came into my room but I still ignored it as I was still half concious .

I felt a presence near mine and felt the bed bump beside me .
" Wake up Princess " I slowly opened my eyes to see a person or more like a man sitting beside me . I rubbed my eyes and blinked my eyes a few time to get a better view. " Awake? " Seokjin smiled at me . " Mm " I replied with my morning raspy voice .

Sunlight were kissing on his beautiful face making me smile without me knowing. " Did you sleep well ? " He asked removing a hair stain from my face and tugging it on my ear." Yes " I replied closing my eyes . Seokjin slowly started caressing my cheeks with his long fingers. His touch didn't disgust me rather it felt warm and cozy.

" Freshen up and come downstairs. Breakfast is ready " he spoke and stood up to left but not before giving me his heartwarming smile and closing the door behind him. I too sat up on the bed and yawned before heading towards to bathroom.

After taking a warm shower and doing my morning routine, I wore a knee length light pink dress and brushed my hair before heading downstairs.

________

Luna came downstairs and saw the others already sitting on their respective chairs on the dining table.
Some of them were on thier suits and some on thier casual clothes.
Jimin , Taehyung, Jin and Hoseok were on their suits and Namjoon ,Jungkook, and Suga were on thier casual wears.

" You came " Seokjin cooed . Now all the boys attention were on her . Luna awkwardly smiled .

" Come sit here " He saw her awkwardly standing and patted the empty sit next to him , between him and Taehyung . Luna came and sat next to him. She tried to be comfortable but after realizing that a certain someone was boring holes on her with his intense glare she couldn't. Luna turned on her right to find Taehyung staring on her . Infront of her was Jungkook , on his right and left were Suga and Jimin . On the two head chairs, Namjoon and Hoseok were sitting opposite to each other .

( A/n: Something like this above picture )

In the mean time two of the maids came and served them foods and left after serving it .

All of them were now started digging in on their respective foods . The sounds of cutlerys moving and chewing were the only sound coming from the dinning room. Like any other Luna was quietly eating sitting on her chair despise getting multiple stares .

She suddenly halted on her place when she felt Taehyung placing his hand on her thighs. His rolex wrist watch handing off his black suit underneath a white shirt showing his masculine pale veiny hands.

Luna looked at him to find him eating like nothing happened. She khew shoving his hand will only lead him to place it again so she tried ignored it and finish her breakfast as soon as possible.

Taehyung smirked seeing her reaction. He was enjoying each and every moment . He slowly started caressing her thighs and due to this her dress which was on knee length started lifting off.

Luna felt goosebumps in her whole body when Taehyung's hand connected with her bare skin . She released a shaky breath and when she felt him rubbing her inner thigh . Luna finally placed her hands on his to stop him from going up cause his hands were inches away from her sensitive flower.

She didn't look at him she was only starring on her plate with nervousness. Her heart was beating like crazy to what he was going to do next . She finally looked at him to find him already looking at her with unreadable expression. " P.lease " Luna begged in her small voice for only Taehyung to hear her plea.

Taehyung's smirk grew wide when he saw her glossy eyes and plump lips trembling and begging for him to stop . He was turned on beyond anything. He tried to remove her hand and continue doing his sinful act
when...

" Taehyung!"

Taehyung stopped on his place when he found Seokjin shouting on him . Now the other members attention were also turned towards the trio.

Jin noticed Luna didn't eating anything and quietly sitting on her sit . He was about to ask why she wasn't when he noticed Taehyung's hand on her and how he was making her difficult to eat. He heard her small plead which she thought nobody except Taehyung would have heard but Seokjin heared it.

Taehyung looked at Seokjin confused and annoyed .

" Behave " commanded Seokjin in his deep voice. ' Tsk ' Taehyung cursed underneath his breath and rolled his eyes in annoyance. He removed his hands from her body when Seokjin glared at him.

Jimin and Jungkook chuckled but immediately stopped when Jin glared both of them too.

" I didn't do anything " Jimin moved his shoulder and raised his right hand a little to justify himself. Seokjin sighed in disappointment .

Luna sighed in relief. She looked at Seokjin and he turned towards her . She mouthed a small thankyou and smiled at him . He too retured her smile with his. Seokjin motioned her with his eyes to eat her food before it gets cold . She nodded and continued eating her breakfast.

______

Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok and Jin left for their office and now only Jungkook, Namjoon ,Suga and Luna were on the house.

Luna was passing by the hallway towards her room when suddenly she felt a tug on her arm and she was pulled back in a dark room and closed the door behind it.

Luna screamed but was immediately stop with a hand on her mouth .

" Shh " the man whispered.

She tried to resist and adjust with the dark when suddenly the lights turned on and her eyes grew wide realizing who it was .......

* ◠◡◠*

Don't forget to vote and follow for more updates ❤

Late updates ~ I khow... sorry but I can't do anything cause I'm too busy these days.

But as I have promised that I will post it before Sunday , I kept it❤