Chapter 30

Previously :-

We were silently eating our dinner when suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. 

I turned around to face who ever it was but when I did my eyes immediately widened at him.

" Luna?! "

___________________

Tears of happiness started to form in her eyes and she smiled at him shockingly.  She was confused what to do or what to say .

Words couldn't came out of her mouth as she saw him with wide eye .

He there, was as shocked and happy at the same time as her . Tears of happiness formed in his eyes looking at his love which he thought he lost long ago.

After he don't khow for how many days , for how many weeks , or months of trying to find her like a mad man he finally found her.

Days turned into weeks , weeks turned into months and months turned into years and his hope of ever finding his Luna shattered into pieces.

His mind already gave up to ever find her and meet her . He regretted every single day to not confess his feelings for her . He blamed himself again and again for not protecting her , for not loving her as he wants to and for not having the courage to propose her and confess her how much he loved her. He regretted everything.

Finally gulping down and taking a deep breath to control her tears to fall of her eyes , Luna finally formed her words which she was eager to speak.

" Eunwoo "

The voice came out cracked but all four of them clearly heard it. The trio became confused and looked at the two with a frown on their face
But their frown immediately turned into them to clenched their jaws and blood boiled into anger when they saw Eunwo to pull their princess into a hug. Their eyes turned pitch black when they saw her hugging him back into a tight embrace.

Taehyung pov:

My blood boiled watching him touched my precious . How dare he hug her !How dare he touch whats mine ?!

Range and anger took over me and the only thing that I want to do is to beat the shit out of him and  kill him on the stop for touching whats ours to touch.

But how dare she hug him back? Looks like we have to teach our babygirl a lesson .

I looked at my brothers and saw them giving the same look at them as mine. They looked at me and exchanged a darkened glance which I replied with a smirked .

---------------

" Where were you all this time ? Why didn't you contacted us? What happened to you ? Please Luna tell me". Eunwoo pulled back from the hug and flooded her with questions .

"I.. I ...am ..so ..sorry.. .I..couldn't.... information you...." She couldn't compete her words as more tears formed in her eyes seeing tears in his eyes.

How would she explain him? What would she say ? That she was kidnapped , tortured and raped? And when she finally recovered from those pain and was living happily she was kidnapped again by those same psychopathic monsters? And once again she was raped and they blackmailed and forced her to marry them ? Now they raped her multiple times cause those mafia's are now her husbands?

How can she explain him?

" You don't even khow how...much...
how much I missed you . I...I thought I lost you " He grabbed both of her shoulders and looked at her warmly.