Chapter 19

Luna's POV-

I slow opened my eyes when i felt ray of light fell on my eyes . My head was feeling a bit heavy so i placed my right hand on it. Suddenly i remember about yesterday incident so i looked at the room . It was not my room , it was someone else's.

"Where the hell am I ? Why did they kidnapped me again? No ! no! this is not the question right now ! How did they found me? ...No...what am going to do?They will definitely kill me today "

I am really scared right now ..."Stop it , don't be panick you have to escape" so I immediately jumped from the bed and to look for a escape. I tried to open the door but it was locked , the windows too and there is no were i can escape from this room . "Oh no otuke?"

I was quite tensed up i didn't even make a sound since i don't want to alert them . The room was all silent and i can only hear my heavy breathing and the sound of the clock " tick tick" but suddenly i heard footsteps approaching the door . My eyes now widen in fear and i started to swet as my heartbeat started to increase. I khow they were now behind the door and about to open it .

Click~ [Door opened ]

Jungkook - .....She is still sleeping .She should have woken up by this time.

Jimin- Yeah , but she is not. You must have gave her more dose of chloroform..."over excited dude"...

Jungkook- Bo? I never did! And who are you calling Over Excited? Isn't that you? Who was the one who kidnapped her 1 day ahead ? hah?

Suga- Yaaa! Both of you just shut up ! You will wake her up ! She is still sleeping!

Jungkook- ( giggle) yeah yeah she is sleeping. But tell me one thing hyung why did she covered her face with blanket and also,  after all this conversation and shouting why is she still not woken up ?

Taehyung- That means that she don't want to woke up ~smirk

Luna's pov-

Oh no i covered my face with blanket and i didn't even made a sound nor i was shaking but why are they like this? ..... please go away noo .....

Jungkook - Ok let me see is my kitten woken up~

His every word gave a chill down in my whole body

His every word gave a chill down in my whole body. I was shivering right now inside the blanket. But suddenly he threw my blanket and caught me.

Jungkook- "Caught you kitten"

*

*

"W..hy .....why did you kidnap..ped me again? Please ..... please let me go please.......I ...i really don't know anything .... please don't kill me.....please.... " I was shuttering each and every word i spoke . I couldn't even make eye contact with any one of them since i was too scared to even look at them . I can't forget those terrible memories they gave me .