Chapter 47

It was now lunch time . A few minutes ago Maria came back and informed her that the boys called her downstairs for lunch. Luna nodded as she was now about to leave the room. She sat up on the bed and softly caressed her stomach.

" Are you hungry too my baby? Hm? " she asked while patting her stomach. " I know I am a bad mommy who can't even stay strong and survive in this world but you did . You are so strong my baby ." She cooed as a small smile crept on her face .

Yes her unborn child survived.

Even when she committed suicide, even when she lost lots of blood , even when she was on verge of death ,her baby survived. May be it was really a miracle that her unborn baby didn't gave up on his life like her mother did.

Luna came outside of her room and closed the door behind her. Oddly enough the two guards which were placed outside of her doorstep weren't present there like they usually do.

Coming downstairs she also noticed lesser number of maids and guards. Expect Maria and Yuri there were only 5 more maids present at that time and only a number of guards were present in the main entrance.

Yes it was odd for her cause before it seems like all the maids , guard and workers which were working in this mansion were uncountable but today it seems different with lesser amount of workers.

May be they were sent somewhere else . Can't blame her cause she has not been out of her room from 2days and what happened in this last 48 hours were unknown to her.

Luna shrugged the thought off her head and entered the hall .

There she found Taehyung and others already sitting on their respective seats. Seeing them together seated , her nervousness already rose . Even after living with them for so many days this feeling never changes and after she tried to commit suicide this weird feeling of nervousness rose even more.

She fidget with her fingers before taking baby steps towards them .
Hoseok saw her coming and gave her his bright smile " Sit next to me " he patted the empty chair on his right . She quietly sat between hoseok and Jimin.

" Why aren't you eating anything? Try out this steak too . It's delicious. " Jimin served her a plate which made Luna surprised at his behavior.

" Don't just eat only steaks , eat this veggies too. They are good for your health." Hoseok spoke as he served her the salad and indicated her to eat.

She without arguing obeyed and ate her lunch quietly.

It was too long ago when they willingly used to serve her food and made her eat it . It was the time when they used to care for her..... or for their child .

But seeing them caring towards her suddenly, it somewhat made her uneasy.

Luna-

Why is he, no they suddenly being nice to me ?

I don't know why i am getting a bad feeling about this. I don't know but their sudden changes of behavior is weird. No it's lot more than just weird.

If they would have punished me like they were supposed to and usual do then may be i have been more relieved but now i am scared. I am really scared about the sudden change in their behavior.

They stopped calling me to have lunch or dinner with them before , cause they used to lock me up in my own room. They stopped caring about me after that day so why now ? Why all of a sudden?

Thinking about this small droplets of sweat formed on my forehead. Even though it was not that hot but from the worry and this weird atmosphere and my bad feeling was saying otherwise .