Chapter 24

Luna-

I was just looking at the plate. I had no desire to eat. I was just playing with my spoon. My appetite was long gone cause those devils were sitting beside me. I can feel their eyes on me its so uncomfortable .

" Why are you not eating anything honey? " I looked at Suga who was already looking at me and now everyone was looking directly at me with questionable eyes .

Honey ?

" Its just ... I don't have an appetite " I said avoiding his gaze. I bite the bottom of my lips in nervousness and looked back at my plate .

" Don't do that " I shivered hearing his dark voice. " W..what? " I tried to speak confidently but failed terribly.
My voice can speak how scared I was in between them.

" Don't avoid our eye contact, when I speaking to you and ..." he took a pause and spoke again " ... and don't bite your lips in front of us if you don't want me to fuck you hard right here right now". A shiver ran down my spine and my cheeks turned red in embarrassment. I definitely am looking like a red tomato.

Suga-

" Don't avoid our eye contact, when I speaking to you and

" Don't avoid our eye contact, when I speaking to you and ..." I took a pause and spoke again "... and don't bite your lips in front of us if you don't want me to fuck you hard right here right now".

Her eyes widened at my statement. I can see her cheeks turned red in embarrassment. She quickly avoided my gaze and started to eat her breakfast hurriedly . I smirked at her cuteness. Scaredy little cat . Gosh I am already hard from just looking at her I really wanna fuck her right now.

" Finish your breakfast and come to the hall room , we wanna speak to you " she quickly nodded in agreement.

" Words honey "

" Y..yes " I smiled at satisfaction .

I love her submission. Though it is the first step of your submission but you will be submitting yourself to us soon . I don't care if you want this or not but I will make you submit yourself to us soon. Soon Babygirl .

Time skip//

In the hall room