Chapter 39

Previously-

My hands trembled and i flopped down on the floor . I stopped myself from breaking down and covered my mouth with my palm . The two red line on the device made my eyes go wide.

" I am pregnant ? "

---------

Luna-

" What should I do now? " I asked myself as my heartbeat increased " I am only 21 ... I don't wanna be a mother right now " Tears streamed from my eyes as I broke down on to the cold floor.

" Luna is everything alright? " Aunt Maria called out from the outside making me come out o my thoughts.
I hurriedly wiped my eyes and stood up to clear my throat " Arh.. Y-es I am fine" I spoke clearing my throat but still my voice came out broken.

I came out of the bathroom not before fanning my eyes with my hands , to not let her know that i was crying inside. " Its positive " I spoke showing her the two red lines " Y-eah I am pregnant " I clenched my jaw and put on a smile to hold back my tears which could fall in any seconds.
" Were you crying? " She asked and I shook my head in no . 'Please don't ask me anymore question. I can't hold it anymore ' I refused to make eye contact with her " No it's just ..so new to me...and this feeling " I replied .

" I- don't want to be the mother of their child " I whispered still audioble
enough for her to hear and bursted out crying since i couldn't hold back anymore, this pain , this uneasy feeling was killing me .

She made me sat on the bed and hold my hands . " Dear I know about the existence of this child and you are also too young to bear one. I can't even imagine your pain cause so many things happened in your life which obvious not your planned or to your liking but you have to stay strong . I won't say much cause at the end of the day its inside you and its your choice if you want it or not. " She smiled and patted my head .

" B-ut what would they do if they know i am pregnant? Aunt i - don't wanna let them know p-lease do something " I pleaded her holding her aged hands desperately close to me .
" I want that too but for how long? How long can we manage to fool them? The moment they see you sick they will start to get suspicious and in few months your belly will also start growing up . We can't fool them for long. "

I lowered my head as my lips trembled ' Can't I do anything?'
I remain silent for a few moment before inhaling a long breath and releasing it . I looked up to find her already staring at me with a sympathetic face. " I want an abortion pill " I stated sternly.  " W-what?" She asked confused and shocked with my statement " But thats not how an abortion happens. Its not a birth control pill which you can have easily.
You have to see a doctor for the procedure to happen. " She explained.

" I know that but i also know that they won't allow me go outside of this house. " I replied  "I know that anything that which is not meanted in pregnancy can really harm the child and since i am only on my first few week , it will only be seen a premature miscarriage . So before they could find that i am pregnant it will be too late. " I spoke putting a stone on my heart .

I know I am being selfish.  Selfish enough to even think to kill an unborn baby . A innocent child, my child but what can i do ? What about my life ? Leave my life for a second think about the unborn child who will he/she call dad? Namjoon?  Suga? Hoseok? Jimin? Taehyung ? Jungkook? Or Seokjin? Who ? Who will he/she see as a father figure ? Fatherly figure? They are fu*king rapist!  A psychopathic monsters!

" The one your are asking is kind of a poison and it can also harm you do you know that? " I nooded at her word . " Then you might have also know that even if a basket of vegetable bought into the house it goes through serve security check ?"
My eyes winded about her statement.

" Seeing your expression I can tell that you didn't know about this. " She signed " The are dangerous mafias dear. The deals in the underworld like a king . Don't you think them gave enemies of their own? They too have life risk . Though no one has the authority or even dared to challenge the mafia kings of the underworld but who knows? For this they are always one step ahead. And bring a poisonous pill without their notice its impossible. "

I gave up in defeat . I have no way to stop this . I can't even do anything.

" But you can talk to Seokjin about this " Maria spoke encouraging.
" Seokjin ?" I asked  " Yes Seokjin, I have been noticing that child has been taking care of you and also worries about you . If you talk to him about this may be he will understand you and if he gives to permission nobody can stop you from going to see the doctor.  "

My eyes lightened at her words . ' Yes Seokjin, he can help me if i explain it to him he will understand me . He is the only one whom I can trust '  " You are right Aunt I should talk to him . He will understand me. I trust him he will. " I spoke giving her a week but genuine smile. 

She smiled back as she patted my head before leaving the room.

* knock * knock*

" Jin, Its me I am coming in." I opened the door with a knock and entered inside.  The room was empty,  Jin was nowhere to be seen when suddenly the bathroom door opened reaveling a shirtless Seokjin with wearing only his grey loose trouser rubbing his wet hairs with a soft white towel. 

He looked right at my eyes as i blushed hard and averted my gaze .
His room only consists of a king size bed covered with all grey and white bedsheet and pillow covers,  a leathered black sofa with a glass tea table and a door to his walk in closet where all his necessary things must be present.

" What happened Luna? do you have anything to say ? " he asked putting the wet towel on a chair  and now giving all his attention on me .

" I ..um " where did all my confidence go? " Hm?" He asked wanting me to go  forward.

Taking a deep breath and closing my eyes tightly shut I blurted out .

" I am pregnant "

I slowly opened my eyes to see him looking at me with shocked and wide eyes.

' Did I say it correctly? Why isn't he speaking anything? '

Thank u  for 70 votes on this chapter :)

Don't be a silent reader

Do vote⭐ and follow👍 for more updates 💕