Chapter 16

Jisso pov-

Many years have past since i left korea and In America i got busier with my studies and career . I met Seojoon during a project and we both became bestfriends and little by little our friendship turned into love and we decided to get engaged.

One day Seojoon was called to South Korea as a special guest for a lecture about Orthopedic in a medical college and I decided to go along with him . I was excited to go back to my home country and meet my old friends.
.
.
.

After the lecture ended we decided to head back at our hotel where we were staying.

When we were driving to our place we crossed a highway which was near a forest. As the day was setting and may be this route is not used by many people we were enjoying the ride and listening to music in our car .

Its then when suddenly Seojoon and I saw a figure popped out from the forest and running towards us and asked us to stop our car. Seojoon slowed down the car and stopped it and the thing we saw made us nervous as well as speechless.

It was a figure of a girl who was hurt very badly and for me it was a very familiar one though I couldn't recognized who she was .

Though we were nervous what to do but since we are doctors and can't just left her in this condition we thought to take her to the nearby hospital.

The moment we took her in the car i remembered that she is Luna and I didn't even realized that the word "Luna! " came out from my mouth, i got so tensed and tears started to fall from my eyes but before I could ask her how this happened or anything she fainted .

.
.
.

We reached the nearest hospital in 20 min and admitted her there.

Seojoon who was a bit confused asked ne how i knew her and then i explained ever thing to him . He told me to not get so tensed and relax a bit but how can i ?

Both I and Seojoon were sitting in the chairs outside the emergency room until the door opened and the doctor came out...

Jisso- Doctor how is she ? And What happened to her?

Doctor- .......mmm... are you her legal guardian?

Jisso- Yes I am .

Seojoon - Yeah and we are also doctors so you can say everything clearly.

Doctor - Alright ....so i will be clear to you . She has several bone fractures and.. ..mm.... her right leg bone has broken though her left leg is not broken but it was heavily injured and left with fractures . I don't think that she will be able to walk for 6 months in this situation.

Jisso- What? How can this happen? .... then doctor why did she fainted after we found her?

Doctor- What do you mean ? She fainted after you found her?

Seojoon- Yes , actually we were driving and suddenly she came running towards us and asked us for help. We let her in our car but before we could ask her anything she fainted.

Doctor- What? She ran in this injuries? And she was conscious when you found her? When one of her leg is already broken and one is heavily injured and fractured? .

So lrt me say this that she was completely dehydrated and hungry. Her whole body is covered with several bruises and injuries . From the look of it we can say that she ran for more than 4 hours continuously in this state .

From my medical knowledge we can say that it is quite impossible for a person to go though such things. I have to say that she didn't lose hope and fight until the end , since in case like this physically as well as mentally a person can broke down and loses hope and specially inthis condition and when she is ....mm......

Jisso- "....doctor?....... and when what?
....... Is there anything else?..." I really got tensed up in this situation .

Doctor- And ...mm...In this condition when she is brutally abused and.......

Raped.

Seojoon & Jisso- What?!!!

Doctor- Yes she is raped and may be she was raped by more than one person....... Sorry ....as she is still in coma so we couldn't predict when she will gain back her conscious and open her eyes , until then we couldn't say anything ....mm...excuse me and Mr Seojoon please come with me for some formalities.

Seojoon- Ok i am coming. Jisso wait for me here.

Jisso- Ok ( crying)

Seojoon- I hugged her and comforted her as she was crying and terrified, " Don't cry ok? Everything will be fine hm", and then i left with the doctor.

Jisso pov-

The moment i heard that she was raped , i couldn't do anything but cry. God....how can this happen to child like her? How? No no i can't break down in this moment. If Luna didn't gave up so how could I ? Now she needs me the most i can't leave her here anymore.

I will take her to America with us !

.

.

.

.

The next day we took her with us in America and afterwards we treated her there. For 5 days she was laying unconscious and didn't woke up. On the 6th day finally she woke up after a long time....

For the first few days she was very scared and out of control and she was not listening at all. It took us sometime to calm her down and regained her conscious. In that state she couldn't even recognize who i was and continued to through trauma.

She went into depression and was talking to anybody like she became a dead soul. But after some day of continuous treatment and talk she was regaining her conscious.
.
.
.
For 6 months she couldn't walk properly Seojoon treated her bone injuries and in this process Luna became friendly with him and i treated her to overcome her depression. For 6 months she didn't talk much with us after that when she became a little bit free with us we asked her everything. At first she was scared when we asked her this question but still she gained her courage and spoke with us.

Listening to every word of her I and Seojoon couldn't control her anger . We couldn't even imagine what she had gone through. They not only just tortured her physically but also mentally

Those basterds! How can you all do this to a girl like her? What did she even do to deserve this? Thankfully i took her with us in America. I don't want her to live there anymore.
.
.
.
.
After several months of treatment when she was completely fine we decided to fulfill her dreams and offered her study and joined the best university in America. At first she was hesitating and was declining since she thought that we have done many favors for her but we reassure her then she accepted and graduated from that university with dignity.

And now today while looking at her happy face , i feel so relieved that finally everything is going ok in her life . May be now she can live her life as the way she wants ......

             Happily and Beautifully

                           May be ...

                                To be continued .....

Please vote and follow 😉