chapter 2.

"Thank you for picking up Violeta yesterday

"Thank you for picking up Violeta yesterday." Abigail said as we sat in the living room of the family home.

We all had our separate homes and penthouses, the family home was for meetings and events. Even though we had separate homes now, we all made a decision to have family dinners together every night.

"Oh, it was definitely my pleasure." I drawl out as Giovanni and Sage walked in. "Hand me, my nephew." I make grabby hands towards Marco, Giovanni, and Sage's son.

Giovanni decided to name the seven-month-old after our last father. It was his last step towards forgiving and making peace with him." No hey Gio and Sage, how are you guys." he grumbled as he handed me the baby.

"I just talked to you on the phone like twenty minutes ago." I rolled my eyes as the baby took a hold of my fingers. I loved my niece and nephew with all my heart. These fuckers were popping out children left and right. Not only is Abigail pregnant with baby number two, but Natalia was also pregnant. It was safe to say that I was the favorite uncle.

"Hold On." Abigail interrupted the conversation. "Can we backtrack to that comment you made about picking up Violeta,"

"What do you mean it was your pleasure?"she tilted her head to the side waiting for an answer.

Ahh shit... good going Anthonie

"I meant I'm happy to do it." I quickly said as she and the girls narrowed their eyes at me."I'm not believing that shit for two seconds." Karma said from her spot on Alessio's lap.

You can't get anything past these women... not a damn thing. Especially the twins—they know all.

"Ahh," Alessa gasped out loud and turned towards me. " He met Rhea yesterday. " She narrowed her eyes at me as the other burned holes into my face. I tried to keep my focus on the baby in my lap instead of the nosey-ass women in the room.

"That's what it is." Maria said, "You want to fuck Rhea."

I want to do more than fuck Rhea, I want to cleanse Rhea of every sexual partner she's ever hand and stain her with me. When I'm done with Rhea she'll be begging me for more and more and more. I'm going to destroy her for any other man.

"Can't I just be happy to pick my niece up from dance?" I scoffed "Always looking for something that's not there."

They all looked at me with a "this man thinks I'm an idiot" look. As I said, I wasn't getting shit past them. It was hard to keep a secret from the women in this family because they pry and pry until they get the information out of you.

"You're lying," Alex observed as she narrowed her eyes at me."Your upper lip twitches every time you lie." She smirked smugly as she leaned back into Viktor's embrace. He brought his hand to hers and started playing with the engagement ring on her finger.