chapter 13.

Rhea Knight I left Anthonie's place after he went to work

Rhea Knight
I left Anthonie's place after he went to work.

Last night I think he came to a realization that Rose was only going to make him miserable in the long run. That makes it easier in my end when I tell them that Rose is alive.

I plan on telling them all together to make it easier on Anthonie. He's going to need his family around him when the time was right.

My contacts found a hit on Rose's last known location so I would be setting up surveillance on her soon. I had enough evidence to prove that she was alive but they needed to see that she was here all along, right under their noses and they didn't even know it.

Rose must be having a field day knowing that she was getting away with this. I can't wait to burst her fucking bubble.

I just needed to talk to Roman and tell him the new information I found out. I didn't need his permission. I was going to do what I wanted anyways.

But rose had yet another name to add to her list of enemies.

I better be getting paid a hefty bag for this bitch.

"Hey." I speak into the phone once Kahleen and Carmen join the phone.

"Look at you!" Kahleen squeals.
"She has that sex afterglow." Carmen teases as a blush grows on my face. "Was he good?"

"Was he big?" Kahleen leans into the screen, on eye visible. "Kahleen!" I laugh as she pulls away from the screen cackling.

"I'm not answering Kahleen's question but yes, he was very good." The girls tease me as I had my face from the camera. Mika jumped on to my bed and ran into my lap. "But... I found out some information on my assignment. "

Their cheery expressions were now replaced with stoic ones.

"Do you guys remember ever hearing about Anthonie's fiancé." I pause to clock their reactions."The one who died about eight or seven years ago in a car crash." A look of realization comes across Carmen's face.

"Is this going where I think it's going?" I nod my head in answer to her question. "The bitch is alive and well." The girls let out shocked gasps as they register the information.

"How do you know?" Kahleen stammers out as she readjust her sitting. I let out a deep breath before telling them what happened yesterday morning. "The morning after the club my phone was dead. He told me he had an extra charger in his bedside drawer."

"When I open it there's a picture of him and her right on top of it." "Oh shit." They mumble in unison as I nod my head.