chapter 11.

Rhea KnightAre you fucking shitting me

Rhea Knight
Are you fucking shitting me.

"What are you doing?" Anthonie's voice came from over my shoulder. I quickly grabbed the charger as he snatched the photo away.

"It was stuck under the photo."

Yeah, real believable Rhea.

"For such a good liar that was a real shitty one." He pulled the covers back and walked into his closet.

Shit.

I got out of the bed and quickly found my underwear and put those on.

"Bralette, bralette." I searched the ground for the lacey white top. My pants were thrown on the floor next to my leather jacket. I scrambled to pull them on. Since I couldn't find my bralette, I buttoned the jacket in the middle before pulling my hair out of my face.

Anthonie came out of the closet a few seconds later in a pair of basketball shorts and a black tee shirt. He didn't hold the picture in his hands when he walked out of the closet.

A scowl was etched on his face as he passed by me. I mean he had every right to be upset, I kind of did invade his privacy even though the picture was sitting there.

I should've ignored it, but if I had then I wouldn't have been close to finding her.

Clearly if she had ties to the De'luca's then there had to be a few articles written about him and her.

"I umm." Quickly grabbing my phone, I turn around and tuck a loose strand of hair behind my ear. "I should go."

He stands with his back turned to me and nods his head slowly. "You probably should."

I bite the inside of my cheek as a scoff leaves my mouth. What did I expect from him? I knew he was upset but for him to give me the cold shoulder is unacceptable.

"Fuck you." I grab my bag as he lets out a dark chuckle. "You already did, la mia piccola ballerina." Anthonie turned around and observed me. A smug grin on his face as he stared me down.

"If I would've know that you would treat me like one of you other little playthings after then I wouldn't have." I spat as I pushed past him and walked towards the door.

As soon as I opened the door, it was slammed shut. His tattooed hand laid on the door, I could feel his breath on my neck as he looked down at me. "Lie again, Rhea." Anthonie's body was pressed against the back of my body, caging me between the door and him.