chapter 4.

"Anthonie get your shit together

"Anthonie get your shit together."Alessa yelled from the sidelines.

I was getting my ass handed to me by Gianni. The fucker wasn't even trying at this point. We only had a minute left in the ring and my head was no where in it. I dodged his left hook and attacked his open rib cage . " Now we're talking." Alessio yelled out as me and Gianni circled each other .

Gianni faked left leaving me to block my left side and leave my right side open for attack. " Come on Ant , you should've seen that one coming." The little shit said as the buzzer rang. " What is up with you today ? You've been acting weird ever since last night."

"I'm fine ." I grumbled before chugging my water ." Sure you are." Alessandro said plopping his smart ass down next to me ." You're head was nowhere in it today Ant. What happened last night ?" Antonio asked as he and Alessio walked over.

To be honest—I had no fucking clue what came over me last night. I just saw her and followed her . My plan definitely wasn't to corner her against the wall and kiss those soft luscious lips of hers . The plan was to simply bump into her, but I guess the liquid courage kicked in a lot sooner then expected.

Ok maybe the plan was to bump into her and flirt a little bit . Give her a little something to ponder on for a little while.

"I kissed Rhea last night."

"I'm sorry can you repeat that ." Giovanni said putting his hands behind his ears ." I don't think I heard correctly. It sounded like he said he kissed Rhea last night." I leaned forward and smacked him upside the head as he jumped back with a chuckle. " Is that where you disappeared off to last night." Alessio asked , focusing on unwrapping his hands.

I shook my head slightly, trying my hardest to ignore their stares. " Stop staring at me like a bunch of creeps." I glared at them. " I know that i'm handsome and all but-" I was so rudely interrupted by Antonio slapping me with his towel. "Man shut up ." He laughed as I stood up.

"But seriously," he started as we walked out the gym." What are you doing here ?"

"Honestly," I sighed ."I have no fucking clue," I tell him as we fall back from the rest of the group. " I've only met her once , well twice now and she's managed to weasel her way into my mind ." Antonio chuckled as he patted my back ." You like her don't you ."

"I wouldn't say like, more like an infatuation with her. I mean she's sexy as hell and has this whole mysterious bit going on for her. " I explain as we made our why to the kitchen. All I needed was one night and this whole thing would be over . One night of pure carnal pleasure and she would be evicted from my mind.

" Just get to know her and see where it takes you Ant. You can't be holding on to a lost love for the rest of your life. You deserve happiness just as much as the rest of us do. It's time to move on. " With that he walks out of the kitchen and leaves me to think.