chapter 39.

Anthonie De' luca

Anthonie De' luca

My little sisters were getting married.

My little sisters were getting married today.

My little sisters were getting married to kids I've seen grow up and go through their pubescent phase.

Viktor and Vadim were always like our little brothers. We watched them grow up and change over the years. We watched them fall in love with the girls, treating them how they should be.

They were always respectful when it came to the twins, always ready to do whatever for them.

I couldn't have asked for better men for them.

Truth be told there was no better man for them. Viktor and Vadim were the girl's everything and it was shown clear as day every time the couples walked into a room.

There was never an instance when the twins found themselves crying over them or running to us with problems regarding them. Those boys did everything that they could to keep my sisters happy.

From day one they've had their best interest at heart.

" Need some help?" I turn my head, seeing Rhea dressed in a floor length silver dress. Her hair was parted down the middle, falling down her back in long, voluminous curls. Her makeup enhanced the silver in her eyes and her plump lips were coated in a bold red lipstick.

And her bump— God, she looked so sexy growing our child.

My kid. That was my kid that was growing inside of her belly.

I tilted my head with a smile. Rhea walks over to me holding the ends of her dress, careful not to step on them as she approaches me.She took the tie from my hands, running her fingers along the material of the silver armani tie that matched her dress perfectly.

'' Do you really need help? Or did you just want me to tie it for you?'' She concentrates on wrapping the tie around my neck while awaiting my answer.

'' Don't ask questions that you already know the answers to.'' I grin, watching the blush slowly spread over her plump cheeks.

''Well maybe I just wanted confirmation.'' She cheekily responds, licking her bottom lip as she loops my tie and pulls it tightly.

I turn around and grab the final piece to my suit jacket. Rhea takes it from my hands, walking behind me and holds it out as I put my arms through the sleeves. '' Did Marc let you help him out today?'' I asked, knowing that the kid was strong-willed and liked doing everything that he could by himself.

I believed that he just hated being coddled.

It was as if he was trying to prove that he could do everything himself when he didn't have to. We knew that he was capable of doing anything that he set his mind to. But as a parent there are moments where you just want your kid to allow them to let you do for them.