chapter 21.

Today was the day

Today was the day.

Today was the day that I got my son back... and the beginning of the end for his bitch mother.

I paced back and fourth around the foyer as we awaited Marc's arrival. Eva picked him up over an hour ago and should have been here by now:

"Ant," Rhea stood in front of me and held my arms. "Relax bub, you know how bad traffic is at this hour." I took a deep breath before nodding my head and turning around to face my family.

"Aww!" The twins squealed as I rolled my eyes at them. Rhea waved them off and walked towards the steps of the stairs.

I looked around noticed the whole four families present for this very special day.

All the men dressed in black suits, the women dressed in black dresses. It wasn't just my son's homecoming, but it was also the day we came face to face with rose.

My gaze flickered over to Rhea to see her adjusting the bracelets that she wore on her bare tattooed arms. The silver rings that stood out along with her black painted pointy shaped nails.

My hands followed the movement of her tossing her now curled hair behind her shoulders. They then fell to her off the shoulder black dress, and traveled down her bare legs to her black painted toes that peeked out of her open toed red bottoms.

My lips curved up into a smile before my gaze returned to hers. Her blood red lips curled up into a mischievous grin as she ran her tongue along her pearly white teeth.

"See something you like?" The little vixen teased as I sat down next to her. "Don't ask questions you already know the answers too." I whisper into her ears, my smile growing wider as I felt her body shiver against mine.

Her breathing hitched slightly as I gripped her chin softly and turned it towards me. I placed a soft kiss to her lips just as the sound of a camera went off.

At least he finally turned off the flash.

Rhea smiled as she pulled back and brushed her thumbs over my lips. "Mmk." She breathed out as I turned my attention to my sisters.

Alessa was helping Alex with the clips that held her hair back and out of her face. They both had excited smiles on their faces as Alex adjusted the chunky pearl headband that rested on top of Alessa's head.

I couldn't tell if they were excited about meeting their nephew for the first time or torturing his mother for weeks on end.

Probably both.

Viktor and Vadim stood closely behind them while also keeping a close distance to a very pregnant Natalia.

She swore up and down that she was only having one kid. But I had a feeling we would be in a for a wild surprise come her due date. There was no way in hell that she wasn't pregnant with twins.