chapter 16.

Rhea Knight

Rhea Knight

"Ok Rhea," Dr. Jackson says once we all file into the room. " You're period is ten days late, correct." She looks up from her clipboard and up to me.

"Uh correct." I say as she nods her head."Are you experiencing any signs of pregnancy?Any morning sickness, nausea with or without vomiting, any fatigue?"

"None of that but my breast have been a little bit tender lately." She nods her head and writes that down."I thought it was just a sign of my period but it's been going on for about two weeks now."

"Ok." Dr. Jackson states as she pulls out the ultrasound equipment." Can you pull your pants down and fold your shirt up for me." I nod my head and hurriedly follows her instructions

She grabs the probe and applies the gel to my stomach once i'm laid onto the chair. A small laugh leaves my lips at the freezing sensation of the gel.

"Cold isn't it." Dr.Jackson smiles as I nod my head. I look over to the girls who have small smiles in their faces as they look at the screen.
I turn to face it as well, it was black for a few seconds until Dr. Jackson paused.She pointed to the screen at a small blob.

It was so tiny you could barely see it.

"See that?" I mumble out a yes as I clutch onto my top. "That is your baby."

your baby.

A gasp leaves my lips as I stare at the screen. I was pregnant. I was going to have a kid. We were going to have a kid.

I knew that once I told Anthonie he would be ecstatic. He was doing a shit job at hiding the smirk on his face a few weeks ago when I told him I wasn't on birth control.

But I also couldn't help but think this was horrible timing. He's already getting so many bombs dropped on him. I don't know if he'll take this as a good thing or a bad thing.

"That man must have super sperm," Carmen announced. I threw her a glare as Kahleen and Dr.Jackson lost control of their laughter.

"What?" She shrugs her shoulders." You know it's true." I subtly nodded my head, my bottom lip tugged between my lips.

"How many weeks would you say she is?" Kahleen places a hand under her chin innocently.
"I would say about six weeks." My eyes widened as realization hit me.

He got me pregnant on the first night

The girls shot me a look as if they knew what I was thinking. Carmen raised her brows as if to say I told you so. I not so discreetly flipped her off as Dr.Jackson turned around.