chapter 26.

Anthonie De'luca

Anthonie De'luca

The rattling of my phone vibrating against the hardwood of my night stand woke me up. That and Rhea tapping my shoulder begging me to shut it off.

Once my eyes adjusted to the light of the screen, I sat up straight in the bed.

It was Gianni— there could only be one reason as to why he was calling me at two o'clock in the morning.

"Rhea," She sits up besides me, already half awake as I press the answer button and then the speaker button.

"Hello," I clear my throat of its huskiness.

"The baby is coming, get your ass's to the hospital."Ora,Ora!" He shouted in Italian making me and Rhea wince as I pulled the phone back.

(now, now)

"Ok, stiamo arrivando." I responded as I got out of bed. Rhea walked past me on her way to wake up Marc. I stopped her and placed a kiss in the middle of her forehead.

(Ok, we're on our way)

She smiled up at me as I rubbed her now growing belly.

"Good morning," She whispered as she pulled away and walked towards the door.I watched after her as ass swayed in her silk little night shorts.

Gianni's rambling in Italian brought me back as I strolled towards the bathroom.

"G, just breathe. You freaking out is not going to help Talia right now." He took a deep breathe before he muttered something else and ended the phone call.

I quickly hurried up and got ready, Rhea came into the bathroom just as I finished. I walked into our closet and pulled out a pair of sweats and a hoodie and threw them on.

"I'm gonna go check on Marc," I tell her as I head towards the doors."He should be getting done in the bathroom,"Rhea shouted over the running water.

"K." I left the door opened slightly abs made my way down the hall to Marc Anthonie's room.

The only light that was on was the light being projected onto his ceiling. I saw the bathroom light on and took a seat on his bed. The water turned off and I heard a small grunt as he reached over and placed his toothbrush in the holder.

A few seconds later the door was being swung open and he lazily made his way towards his closet.

"Good morning to you too," I call out as he waves me off. "Good-" He grumbled the first word out as he disappeared into his closet.

I heard the shuffle of his clothes as he mumbled about how early he was being woken up.

I could've sworn he said something along the lines of ,Jesus himself better be walking down the staircase from heaven for me to be up this early.