chapter 3.

Rhea Knight

Rhea Knight

I walked into the building with my head held high. Getting into the elevator, I gave myself a quick pep talk as I prepare for my first job in five years.

"It's just been five years Rhea, the sooner we get this job done the quicker you can leave the business." If anyone else was in this elevator it would've been a very awkward encounter.Once the elevator reached my floor , I walked out towards the end of the hall to my first target of the night.

John McCain.

John McCain was a key factor on this assignment, he helped the ghost disappear. I had questions and he had the answers . Hopefully he would be cooperative or else this would end horribly wrong ... for him.

"Oh Johnny boy," I sing out seductively as I walk into his office slowly."Who are you," he asked leaning back into his chair with a smug smirk and widens his legs.

Fucking pig.

"I'm from the Call girl Agency you called , my name is Shereé," I climb onto his lap and straddled him." Where's Marie," he asked running his sweaty palms up my exposed body that was hidden beneath the trench coat.

"Marie is out sick , they sent me instead"."Well I'm glad they did, you are so fucking sexy sweetheart."

Yeah he won't be singing that tune in a few minutes.

After a few minutes of him playing grab ass and then planting sloppy kisses along my jawline , I decided to put myself out of misery and put him to sleep.

No, I didn't kill him... he was just simply taking a short nap.

Getting up, I walked towards my bag and pulled out the rope and began to tie him up. His office was the only office in the building that didn't have security cameras. Seeing as he brought his mistresses and call girls here, he didn't want people snooping through and spreading rumors that would eventually reach his wife.

Pulling on my gloves, I quickly disinfect the surfaces I touched to clear my prints. I pulled out two syringes that were filled with a concoction that would make him forget everything after tonight.

"Let's see what you're hiding Johnny boy ," I murmur as I pull out my flash drive and insert it into the desk top." You don't peg me for someone to hide evidence." I scroll through his files, docs, emails, and bingo.

"Just what I was looking for."

And I was right, hidden in plain sight were emails between him and a burner gmail account from the time the ghost first went off the grid. I downloaded the files onto the flash drive before moving on . Clicking through his files , I found one that was named after a single letter.

R.

I clicked the file and saw pictures of the women that I was supposed to kill. There were numerous photos of her, messages between the two, and fake I.D's and records made for her. Taking what I needed , I pulled the flash drive out of the laptop and waited for the idiot to wake up.