chapter 30.

The sunlight shines throughout the master bedroom due to the curtains being drawn back

Groaning, I cover my eyes and roll over to be met with a hard muscular chest. I nuzzled into his warmth as he pulled me closer into his body, his nose nuzzling into my wild sex hair.

Last night was fan-fucking-tastic.

I would've let it continue on throughout the night had I not texted Roman while Anthonie was out buying pie for me. We agreed to meet up for coffee before we spent the whole thanksgiving holiday together.

I didn't want our family drama to interfere with Marc's first holiday with his family. For him, I would put my differences with my father aside and try to be cordial for a few hours.

"Buongiorno piccola ballerina."

I'm brought out of my half sleepy thoughts at the sound of Anthonie's hoarse morning voice. His hands brush over my bare breast, squeezing it in his calloused palm earning a moan from the depths of my throat.

"Good morning," I mumble as he buries his face into my hair, taking a deep inhale as he rolls my sensitive nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

His morning wood pressed into my backside as I turned my head into the pillow, allowing it to muffle the sound of my moans.

Anthonie's breath fluttered against my neck as he pressed soft, featherlight kisses to my bare shoulders.

"Mm, quickie?" I mumble, my voice raspy as his hands drift down to my leg, the sheets rise and pool around my thighs in the process.

"Mhm," he hummed as he tugged on my earlobe with his teeth, his tip nudged at my entrance as he lifted my leg into the air.

I throw my head against his shoulders, his blue eyes hazy with sleep as he stares down at me. My mouth hangs open as his dick curves inside of me.

"So wet, so ready," he grunted as he slowly pumped into me, my arousal dripping down my thighs as he eases into me.

I felt filled to the brim as his fingers dug into my thighs, my face dug into the pillows as he picked up speed. He dug his teeth into my shoulder, sucking and biting on my skin to control his own moans.

The pain spread throughout my back, the feeling sending a shiver throughout my body.

The bed rocked as he thrust into me harder, each stroke stretching me out and filling me up.

"Look at me, look at me when you cum Rhea."

I removed my face from the pillow, my moans finally free of the fluffy material. He took this as his chance to ram his full length into me repeatedly.

My breast bounced as he stroked in and out of me, his lips sucking and licking spaces on my neck as my climax rises.

He placed my leg over his thigh, bringing his hand to grip my chin, yanking my head back to stare at him.