chapter 9.

Rhea Knight

Rhea Knight

This weekend was probably one of the best I'd ever had. He was fun and exciting, and rough. I loved rough.

I had only had one taste and I was diving off the deep end. I found myself being hooked with just one look at him, but when I took him in my mouth— oh fuck.

After Saturday night, we stayed in bed touching and teasing each other. I laughed so hard as he tickled me. Snorting left and right.

He loved my snorts for some odd reason.

I was sad that I had to come back to reality Sunday evening. But at least I got some shells out of it. Those pasta stuffed shells were fucking amazing.

It was like an orgasm burst inside of my mouth.

I had immediately come back and looked at the research the girls sent. Jotting down her last known location, I added it to the bulletin board.

"You better run fast, babygirl." I mused standing back as my work was slowly coming into a play. Her days were dwindling down with every piece of information I gathered on her.

I missed the rush of this, the thrill that got sent through my body after and during a kill. My fingertips twinkled just thinking about it.

I was such a whore for the kill.

My phone buzzed indicating a message from someone. I picked it up seeing that the girls wanted to hit up a club tonight. The Romanav's club this time.

I quickly sent them a text back saying that i'd be there. We had a lot of catching him to do since I only saw them for a quick minute before I knocked out cold.

Walking into my closet I pulled out a pair of black leather jeans, a matching jacket, a white lace bralette, and my black Prada ankle boots.

I showered and washed my hair. Applied some makeup, a black smoke liner look, and a blood red lip. My hair was in a half up, half down style with two strands in front, curled. I had silver rings adorned on every knuckle, multiple of them stacked on some fingers.My silver bracelets adorning my wrist.

After fluffing my hair a little, I pursed my lips and grabbed my bag. The car was already waiting for me when I walked outside.

I arrived at the club twenty minutes later due to it being close to my apartment. If it were any further it would've taken me ages to get here.

I walked into the club and instantly spotted my friends.

"Hey." I squealed as we greeted each other."Well don't you look hot tonight." Kahleen's hands dug into my waist as she checked me out. " Speak for yourself, bitch." I yell over the music seeing her in a tight black dress.