chapter 6.

Anthonie De'luca

Anthonie De'luca

I watched her sleep soundly as we flew through the skies. Trying to figure her out was like staring at a brick wall. You only saw what she allowed you to see.

I intended on breaking down every one of her walls until I had her right where I wanted her. Putty in my hands, willing to do and be anything for me.

She was a much needed breather from the women who opened and spread their legs for me without a second thought. They were too easy and took the fun out of it. But they were convenient.

Rhea knew what she wanted and she knew how to get it. The way she carried herself like she knew she was beautiful and alluring. She had this hint of danger surrounding her and I wanted to find out just how far she was willing to go.

Rhea was much different from Rose.

Rose was innocent,poised, and fragile, a china doll. She didn't like the idea of me being in the mafia and that lead to many arguments between us. She wasn't built for this life and that was clear from the start. But I loved her because she was the complete opposite from everyone else in my life.

Rhea on the other hand was dark and provocative. Her eyes teased and taunted me with her flirtatious looks and secrets swimming behind them.

She had a way of being sexy without even realizing it. It was the way she moved with such grace and held herself. The simplest things she did turned me on, like the way she handled Jana. Any other girl would've made a scene but she handled it without calling her out of her name. It was like she knew she didn't have to do to much to impress me.

La mia piccola ballerina. My little ballerina.

Rhea had her darkness and I wanted to explore that. Maybe I didn't need innocent and fragile in my life. I needed someone chaotic, dark, and twisted. Someone to match my chaotic lifestyle.

"Hello." I answer the phone that was buzzing in pocket. " Hello little brother." I rolled my eyes as Antonio's voice comes on the other end.

"What do you want?" I get up to take the conversation into one of the private rooms."Can't I just check up on my slightly less attractive younger brother?"

Slightly less attractive my ass.

"Where are you taking her?" He finally ask, digging his nose in my business.

"San Francisco." I answer peeking over my shoulder to see her stirring in her sleep. " How is it so far ? Do you like her ?"