chapter 14.

I woke up to the shower running

I woke up to the shower running. I peeled off my silk pajamas and walked towards the bathroom. Anthonie was in the shower washing his body when I slid in behind him.

"Did I wake you up?" He turned and grabbed my face. I nodded my head yes as he placed his lips on my forehead. "Where are you going." I asked, taking his loofah and washing his back off.

"We have training,"He reaches out grabs my loofah, applies some body wash to it and turns towards me."And now that you're up."

The loofah scratches against my skin as he washes my body."You're going to join us." A grin makes its way onto his face that tells me he's up to no good.

"What's that look?" I raise an eyebrow at him.
Anthonie leans to down to my ear and whispers,
"The twins want a crack at you. That's why."

The amusement in his tone didn't go unnoticed as he pulled away from me. After a few more minutes of him scrubbing me down, not missing an inch, we switched positions and finished washing off.

After I dried off I dressed in a black sports bra and matching shorts. We headed down the halls and to a lower level. The walls were all see through glass, one side held a sparring ring and regular gym equipment. The other side held targets for knives and guns.

We walked into the gym to see everyone waiting on us. The twins were standing in the middle of the ring. Billie Eilish's you should see me in crown played through your the surround sound system as the twins twirled around bamboo sticks. They dropped them once they saw me and beckoned me into the ring.

"This should be fun to watch." Gio mused as I walked past him and entered the ring.

I tightened my ponytail as I stood in the middle of the ring. Both girls stood on the opposite sides of me. "Are you ready Rhea." Alex teased as they began to circle me. "Please," I scuff." I've been doing this longer than you have."

"That's true,"Alessa chuckles."But so have they."Her chin juts towards her brothers who were watching in amusement, waiting for one of us to make the first move.

Alex came quick with a kick to my jawline. I caught it... but just barley. I twisted her leg causing her to spin to the floor. She landed on her hands in a crouching pose.

Alessa was swift as she swiped her legs under me and sent me falling to my ass. "Oof." I grunted as I pressed my palms towards the mat, my legs lifted over my head and I flipped onto my feet.

Alex swing her fist to my rib cage. I deflected but not quick enough, her fist brushed against the sides of my rib cage. She quickly recovered and aimed for my gut but I blocked it and landed a punch to her nose.