chapter 8.

"Λάβατε τις πληροφορίες που χρειαζόμουν," I whispered into the phone in my mom's native language

"Λάβατε τις πληροφορίες που χρειαζόμουν," I whispered into the phone in my mom's native language.(Did you get the information I needed)

Just because i'm out playing doesn't mean that the work doesn't stop. I was on the phone with Kahleen and Carmen discussing my assignment. They were able to locate her last known location in New York. I figured that she would come back home if anything.

"Why are you speaking in Greek?" Kahleen asked in english. They could understand it, Kahleen could speak it a tad bit. "Obviously she doesn't want Anthonie to hear, dumbass." Carmen sighed, facepalming herself

I laughed as Kahleen smacked Carmen upside the head." Bitch." Carmen hissed rubbing her the back of her head.

"Yes we did. I'm sending it your way..."she paused, typing away on her laptop." right now."

I wasn't close to my laptop right now seeing as I was getting ready. "Ήταν χρήσιμο για μένα" The look on Carmen's face was answer enough for me." I think you'll be satisfied with what found out. (Was it useful to me)

"Perfect." I respond, rubbing in my red liquid lipstick.

Pulling away from the mirror I observed the red dress that hugged every curve on my body. The good necklaces that had hints of red, along with the rings that adorned my fingers matched the dress perfectly. I had chose simple gold hoop earrings and smaller ones to fill the other piercings.

My hair was bone straight with a part going down the middle. Little gold clips held my hair back from entering my face. My make up was natural with a sharp wing and red lips. I made sure to keep my freckles showing through.

"Fuck. He's going to cum in his pants with just one look at you." I laughed." Like he doesn't already." The smirks on their faces were anything but innocent.

"You're going to be the death of that man with all the teasing you're doing." Kahleen informs me. I had told them all about me teasing him on the plane and in the shower.

I shrug my shoulders in response, "It's fun,I'm sure he'll be taking it out on me sooner or later." A wicked grin overtakes my face as an idea pops into my mind.

"I know that grin." Carmen leans into the camera." That's that "Rhea's up to no good" grin." I wink towards her," maybe I am."

"Lord help that man,"Kahleen laughs as I do some finishing touches. " Alright, love bugs, talk later." I tell them after I spritz on my black opium intense perfume. "Alright, have fun. Love you." They call out before we hang up.

I give myself one finishing last look in the mirror. My nerves automatically shooting throughout my body as I walk towards the door. I give myself a mental pep talk before looking down at my feet. My legs were soft and bare, and my red painted toes peeled out from open toed heels.