Chapter 5 ⚫The truth⚫

Annabeth's POV

I went to the office and collected my timetable. First period: Maths. Easy Peasy. I took a turn down the hall and crashed into something. Or rather someone.

"Sorry." I said picking up my books.

"No problem!" The other person said.

I froze. I felt like I had heard that voice before. I looked up and saw a guy with brown hair and brown eyes. But wait. I peered closer into his eyes and saw flecks of sea green. And that face structure...

"Percy?" I whispered.

For a moment he froze, then he smiled "You got me Wisegirl."

I raised an eyebrow. "Wisegirl?"

His face turned red. "You know..because you're so smart and stuff...and you love books so much."He stammered. I laughed. "Well then you're a seaweed brain! Because you like the ocean so much and your head is full of seaweed. Beat that Percy!" I smirked. He scoffed "Fine! You win! And it's Peter. Peter Johnson."

I rolled my eyes. "Alright Peter."

He smiled and glanced over my shoulder. "Hey Hazel!"

"Hey Perc- I mean Peter."

"Uh...Don't you have something to tell Annabeth"

I raised an eyebrow. What were these two talking about? Did they talk yesterday?

Hazel nodded and Percy walked off. "So Annabeth! Um...we, as in the group and Percy had something to tell you..." She looked down at her feet.

Nervously, I nodded for her to go on.

"We and Percy...well yesterday wasn't our first meeting. Percy has been our best friend since kindergarden. After he became famous and had to go all around the world for filming, we just lost touch. And we met you." I internally smirked. I knew it! That's why everyone had that sort of nostalgic look. She smiled. "We loved when we first met you, our judo flipping, smart little Annabeth." I laughed and looked down at the floor. "And when we met Percy yesterday, we thought maybe we'd let you get to know him first, or you'd be pressured to like him because he's our best friend. And Annabeth-"

I looked up. "He's not like the others." And Hazel walked off, a small smile on her face.

A/N LE GASP! ANNABETH'S BEEN LIED TO!

These charcters belong to Uncle Rick.

Unclerickdabest, out.