Chapter 8 ⚫Jealousy, Jealousy⚫

Annabeth's POV

"Tsamina mina e e

Waka Waka e e

Tsamina mina zangalewa

It's time for Africa!"

Percy sang, waving his hands in the air.

I sat with my head in my hands, suppressing a smile. Calypso affectionately stared at Percy, stifling a laugh. The rest of the group, which included Leo, Frank, Hazel, Jason, Piper, Nico, Reyna, Will, Thalia and Luke, were in splits, laughing hard. The rest of the cafeteria stared at us but who cared?

But my smile faltered when Calypso pecked Percy on the cheeks. But why did I care? She was happy, he was happy. I should be happy too.

I looked around and noticed Leo staring at Calypso. I internally smirked. Hopefully he whisks Calypso away from Percy. Schist. Why did I think that? I don't know, maybe you like Percy. No I don't! You're in denial, honey No I am not! Oh gods I am in denial.

I looked up from my food, which I was picking with and caught Piper staring at me. Holy Hera, I probably looked like I was having a seizure.

Piper stared at me for a few more moments like she could read my mind. I really hoped she couldn't. Because she wont like what I'm thinking right now. Finally she set down her fork and gestured for me to come with her. Crap.

A/N: HEY Y'ALL! Small fillie chappie. Hope you all enjoying everyone just hanging 'round, being the dorks they are.

And yes, as soon as I wrote this paragraph Waka Waka came to my mind so I decided to put it in. (I know it's weird dont question me)

AND. To y'all Shadow and Bone fans out there, I just saw the new Cinderella and DAM. The Prince will be *Chef's kiss* for Nikolai! And I think I just got a new celebrity crush 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Unclerickdabest, out.