Chapter 10 ⚫I have to what?!⚫

Percy's POV

I parked my car in the parking lot outside Piper's mansion. And yes she has a parking lot, because her dad, Tristan Mclean is swarmed by paparazzi so many times that he had to install a whole parking lot. I grinned when I saw Annabeth's brown Toyota Volkswagen. I couldn't wait to see her. See that bright smile.

I step up to the door. Piper's mansion was HUGE. It had 4 storeys, which was sad, since only 5 people, (Piper, her dad, two maids and her dad's assistant) Lived there. I rung the doorbell and Piper greeted me with a smile.

 I rung the doorbell and Piper greeted me with a smile

"Come sit in the living room! Everyone's here

"Come sit in the living room! Everyone's here."

I came in and sat on the light brown sofa, pulling my legs up. I looked around, seeing everyone there except Luke. He'd declined the invitation, saying that he had some work but he hoped we had fun.

I smiled at Annabeth and she winked back. Oh I was going to have fun alright.

_______________________________________________________

An hour later:

Nico was sitting in a pink shirt that read "Love" and Thalia had makeup smeared over her face. Frank has told them his most embarrasing memory (which I wont be disclosing), Reyna had told them her first crush (who Thalia would proceed to murder after the game), and many more disasters had taken place. I had been dared to keep 10 ice cubes down my shirt for a minute and I sat with a blanket wrapped around me, shivering for the next 10 minutes.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH" I rolled over facefirst into the carpet. Ouch.

Thalia had just dared Leo to put on a tutu and sing and song of his choice on the balcony. Leo grunted. I could tell that the prankster king was impressed.

A few minutes later, Leo came down in a pink tutu. "Not a word." He threatened. Even Nico stifled a laugh. Leo stepped onto the balcony and took the microphone. "Ahem Ahem." He cleared his throat. The loud noise washed over the neighbourhood. Several people looked out from their windows and balconies. This was going to be interesting.

"She's just a girl and she's on fire

Hotter than a fantasy, lonely like a highway
She's living in a world and it's on fire
Feeling with catastrophe, but she knows she can fly away
Ohhhh oh oh oh oh

She got both feet on the ground
And she's burning it down
Ohhhh oh oh oh oh
She got her head in the clouds
And she's not backing down
This girl is on fire

She's walking on fire
This girl is on fire
Looks like a girl, but she's a flame"

Will stifled a laugh and took the mic from Leo "I think that's enough ear damage for today."

Piper's grin was so wide, she looked like Cheshire Cat. "We still have one person left. Annabeth Chase."

Annabeth hyperventilated. Piper clearly had something interesting planned for her.

We all went and sat back down on the sofas and floor. Annabeth gulped. I took a swig of of my beer. Horrible mistake.

"I dare you to do Seven Minutes in Heaven with Percy."

I almost spit out my beer, but stopped myself. Another big mistake. I tried to gulp it back in but resulted in choking...on beer...I really need to stop making these big mistakes.

I looked up at everyone. They were...giggling?! Even Cal! Except Annabeth. She had a look of pure horror on her face. Ouch.

Jason got up and shoved us into a little empty closet beside the kitchen. I wondered if it was kept there for these special occasions only. Knowing Piper and Aphrodite it probably was.

Inside I squealed. I got a chance to kiss Annabeth! But the look of terror on her face did a good job of diminishing my hopes.

A/N I HOPE Y'ALL WILL ENJOY THE NEXT CHAPPIE ;)

I decided to have mercy on you and give details. You're welcome.

Unclerickdabest, out.