Chapter 19⚫We did it.⚫

Percy's POV:

I woke up, the sunlight streaming through the crank in the curtains. I inhaled deeply and stretched. Then it hit me. A lemony scent, a very SPECIFIC lemony scent. And it was coming from right beside me. I turned around and saw Annabeth's bare back, her beautiful golden locks scattered over her shoulders.

I checked my phone and realised it was 7 AM. My mother would be coming through the door any minute. I tried to think back to what happened yesterday.

*Start of flashback*

I wanted to leave the room so bad, I couldn't bear to see what happens next in the video. It will just cause more pain. But the most, I couldn't stare at Annabeth crying.

The video ended and everyone was in shock. Piper and Hazel had tears in their eyes. Jason and Frank shook their head. Leo let out a sigh and Calypso had covered her hand with her mouth.

But Annabeth, she was doing all of the above.

Tears also pricked at the back of my eyes to see my friends so sad, so defeated.

Annabeth got up from the sofa and came near me to say something but nothing left her mouth. She was still sobbing.

And then she took my face in her hands. Time seemed to slow down. I could only see the faint tear lines on her glowing skin. Her lips bright pink from crying and her grey eyes now a dull rain. Her eyes closed as out lips met and I fell a little more in love with her.

I could hear some cheers and whistles in the back.

Annabeth whispered in my ear that she needed to talk to me, and I led her up to my bedroom.

When we entered my room and closed the door, I could hear footsteps and heels clinking on the floor and assumed everyone was leaving.

We talked for a minute and then Annabeth pulled me closer on the bed and kissed me, deep and passionately.

And soon enough her clothes were thrown on the floor, my shirt going next.

*End of flashback*

Great. As much as I hated to wake up Annabeth from her sleep I needed to! I leaned over and poked Annabeth on the shoulder. She turned over, facing me. Her beautiful grey eyes fluttered open. A drowsy smile came onto her face. "Good morning Seaweed Brain."

And as she fixed her gaze, she had the same scrambled expression on her face that I did on mine.

She pulled the sheets over her chest and at the speed of lightning rushed into my bathroom. I turned red as a tomato.

She came out in her pajamas, which she was wearing yesterday, while I was in my sweatpants and bare from the top.

"Percy, did we-" Annabeth tried to find the words.

I feverishly nodded. Her eyes widened. Then she looked down at the floor and asked in a small voice "Do you regret it?"

I went over to her and tipped her chin up. I planted a small kiss between her eyebrows. "I don't. I really like you, Annabeth Chase." She cracked a small smile. But then a thought seemed to have struck her. "Percy, did we use-?"

I took a deep breath. "I really hope we did." I checked the trash can in my bathroom and sighed in relief when I saw the packet.

"OH THANK THE GODS." She took out a deep breath which seemed like she was holding since she woke up.

Then another worried expression came across her face ."Percy, we just became official yesterday, and we already did...that?!"

"Go big or go home." I shrugged shot her my mischievous grin and a wink which she answered with a face palm.

Just in time the door busts open to reveal my mom standing there.

"Oh hey Annabeth!" She said, cheerfully. "I didn't know you were staying over." She glanced at my bare chest.

I sheepishly rubbed the back of my neck. "Yeah, uh...she was really tired and she didn't have a ride and I was too sleepy to drive her, so she just slept here. I slept on the couch."

My mom looked at me, unconvinced. She raised an eyebrow. "Uh huh."

"Oh wow, look at the time, let's get breakfast." Annabeth said, trying to change the topic.

"Oh yes, dear, Piper and Jason are already in the kitchen, making some toast."

"Wait...what are Jason and Piper doing here?" Annabeth asked, suspiciously.

I internally facepalmed. I really was a Seaweed Brain. "Oh yeah...about that...I forgot to tell you that they were staying over."

Annabeth glared at me and then took a deep breath. My mum left the room, knowing something was about to come up. "That's alright, but where did they sleep?"

I rubbed the back of my neck again, feeling stupid. "The music room, on the sofas." Her eyes widened. "The music room. You mean the music room RIGHT ACROSS THE HALL?!"

I nodded. She smacked me on the side of the head. "By the quality of how soundproof these walls are, and how loud I was giggling, I'd say, that they've put together the puzzle pieces."

I sighed. "Well then, I guess we have to endure eternal punishment now."

A/N Someone? ANYONE? GET ME OUT OF JAIL!

Unclerickdabest, hungry.