Chapter 25 ⚫WASSUP BISH?⚫

Percy's POV:

Annabeth silently closed the door to the Janitor's closet behind her. She sighed and slumped against the door, taking her face in her hands and groaning. "This. Is. The. THIRD TIME TODAY SOMEONE ASKED ME IF YOU WERE A GOOD KISSER."

I chuckled and then added with a serious tone "Well am I?" She stared at me. I dropped it. She looked like she could kill me without lifting a finger.

"AND ONE MORE THING! I CANT KISS YOU, HUG YOU OR DO ANYTHING IN PUBLIC, BECAUSE THEY'LL THINK I'M CHEATING ON YOU."

"Yep." I sighed and sat down on an upside down bucket. Alteast I thought it was upside down. Turns out, it was properly placed, and I got stuck. Smooth. Since Annabeth was too busy laughing, I decided to stay there and contemplate all my life decisions.

She stifled a laugh and helped me out. "Well this certainly cheered me up." I rolled my eyes at her and dusted my pants off. She tugged on my arm, "Come on! I heard a new kid was coming in today. I think someone with the last name Tanaka." She frowned but I couldn't quite place it. She looked deep in thought. I poked her arm to get her out of her daze and she snapped back to reality.

We slowly walked out of the janitor's closet and blended in the crowd. No one noticed us, thank the gods. The skills I learned in a spy movie I did a couple years ago, really paid off. I stopped at my locker, where the gang had agreed to meet us. We were just talking about our next class, Biology, when Annabeth gasped.

"I know her" She whispered, well more like hissed.

I heard another gasp from a little farther down the corridor. The hallway quietened down a bit. Everyone shuffled and went to the side to make a clear path to an Asian girl wearing a red off-shoulder shirt and some pants. Her brown hair was down and she had some makeup on her face.

The girl sneered and slowly started walking towards Annabeth. Annabeth stood a bit straighter and started walking towards her too.

I whispered to Leo "Uh, what's going on?" Leo grinned at me "This is going to be epic. Just like in movies!"

I looked back at the girls, who were glaring at each other, hands on their hips.

The girl's apparently who's name was Drew Tanaka, flicked a curl of her dark hair back "Nerd."

Annabeth set her cold gaze on her "Bitch."

Drew sneered right back at her "Geek."

This girl was about to get roasted like a goddam peanut. "Asshole." Annabeth said.

At this point they looked like they were about to break into a fist fight. Just as I was about to go to Annabeth to get her before she did anything rash, they started laughing.

The laughs turned into hard laughs and hard laughs into rolling-on-the-floor-laughs. Drew giggled and pushed her hair back. "Annie! I missed you so much!" And they hugged. Annabeth was giggling too. Why are girls so complicated?

I turned to Jason, Frank and Leo. "What do you say we leave them and just head over to Bio?"

They all muttered "Sounds good" and "Yeah let's go" and "I hope Annabeth doesnt kick your butt for going without her." And you all can guess who that was.

In fact, Annabeth didn't mind at all. She was too busy catching up with Drew along with Piper, Hazel and Calypso. Sigh. Girls. But if I said that to them, homicidal girls.

After Bio, we had math, AKA Torture.

Then we had History, AKA Bigger Torture.

Then, we had English, AKA Biggest Torture.

Now, we have Lunch, AKA Blessing.

I walked into the cafeteria where the group plus Drew, was sitting. My English teacher held me back to give me the notes in Greek, which is the only language I can actually read without getting a headache.

As I plopped down on my seat next to Annabeth, I caught Drew staring at Jason. I sent her a frown and she quickly averted her gaze. (THERE WILL BE A LOT OF JIPER DRAMA HERE Y'ALL)

"So, Annie." Drew winked at Annabeth and leaned back. "Dating a superstar are we?"

At the opposite end of the table, with Leo's arm slung around her shoulder, Calypso devilishly smiled, sipping her iced tea from her straw (I ONLY PUT THIS IN BC I WAS SIPPING ICED TEA FROM A STRAW RN SO...YEAH)

Calypso shrugged at Annabeth and said "Percy's your problem now." Annabeth chuckled. "Hey!" I whined. Drew stared at me weirdly. I coughed "I mean, Percy Jackson is a very interesting and good singer and actor."

Annabeth stared at me. Then she coughed and changed the topic "Did you guys heard about the Singing Shoutouts we're having next Monday?"

Hazel nodded "Yeah! Apparently you're supposed to sing a song and direct it to someone, and tell their name."

Frank shrugged "I'll go sign all of us up after school then!" We all smiled.

And then Brad picked up his tray from his table and started walking towards ours. "Hey Annabeth."

Annabeth smiled back at him "Hi Brad!" I clenched my jaw, and my hand, that was resting on Annabeth's thigh beneath the table curled up into a fist. Annabeth ran her finger in circles around my palm and I relaxed.

"So you're dating Percy Jackson huh?" Brad asked through a strained smile.

Annabeth smiled back brightly "Yes! And I love him a lot." She glanced at me and I was a second away from melting into a puddle of goop. Preferably blue goop.

I glanced around the table and put on a smile "Would you guys excuse me and Annabeth for a moment? I need to show her something, we'll be right back." I tugged Annabeth's hand and she happily followed.

I led her to a more secluded part of the school and into an empty classroom and closed the door behind me. I smiled at her and put my hands on her waist, pulling her in. She laughed and leaned back, putting her hand on my chest. "What so important that you just had to tell me?"

I grinned at her and leaned in closer to whisper in her ear "I just thought that I'd let you know that Percy Jackson also loves you, a lot."

I leaned back and smiled at her. She stood on tiptoes and kissed me. I slammed her into a wall, my hands tracing her sides from her waist. Higher...higher...The door started banging. Me and Annabeth jumped apart as Frank entered the room. Thank the gods he finally learned to knock.

"Before you ask any questions, I followed you, because right after you left, Drew got a sneaking suspicion that Perry is Percy, because apparently she has spent hours looking at his, I mean, your photos, and we thought that you should tell her your identity." Frank rambled.

We nodded. "We'll be right there." I said. Frank left the room and I went and locked the door. I turned to Annabeth, a mischievous smile on my face. "But first, we got stuff to do."

A/N First, Drew finding out about Percy's identity isnt important to the plot, I just wanted a reason for Frank to not burst in and knock instead.

Second, yes, this is 1250 words, you're welcome.

Unclerickdabest, is so cool.