Chapter 11 ⚫In the closet⚫

VANILLA!

Annabeth's POV

Oh no. I had to kiss him. Not that I wont enjoy but I'm scared he wont. And didn't he already have a girlfriend?

The closet door shut close and Percy and I were left in the darkness. I could see the light yellow bulb lighting up Percy's eyes. He stepped closer and I could feel his minty breath on my face. He probably had a mint breath freshener before coming in here.

I glanced at my watch. "We have 6 minutes and 23 seconds left."

Percy flashed me a smirk. "Then I guess we should make the best of it."

He lowered his lips to mine and the world burst into colour. This wasn't fast paced or intense, but slow and passionate.

His hands snaked around both sides of my waist and pinned me against the wall. My fingers ran free in his hair, wildly ruffling it.

The kiss grew more intense and passionate, as he traced his fingers on my spine and respectfully stopped at my waist. Then he put his hands on the back of my thighs and picked me up, and slammed me against the closet wall.

His lips traced my jaw and roughly pressed against my neck. I gasped. And my hands groped against the back of his neck. I moaned and groaned as one hand traced up my waist, up my chest and up to my neck, forcefully holding it and pinning me to the wall harder.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and bent my head down to his neck.

Just as I was about to press my lips back to his again, the door swung open, revealing Frank and the group, everyone's jaws dropped to the floor. I glanced at Calypso. She didn't look angry or very sad. Just a little sad. But she glanced at Leo.

Frank stuttered, his face red "Yo-your...se-seven mi..minutes are-are up." Poor boy.

Percy stared at him for a second. Then he swung the door close, locked it this time, and went back to kissing me.

I dropped to the floor. Percy took both my arms and pinned them up, full length to the wall. He kissed my jaw.

Then his hands, that were slowly sliding down my arms and onto my back, accidentally slipped a centimeter down the neck of my shirt. It was nothing, I just felt it against my neck, nothing much. But suddenly my defences spiked. Percy Jackson was in a closet with me, Annabeth Chase even though he had a girlfriend. What did I tell you? That boy's a playboy. My consciousness perked up.

I looked up. Percy's face was red from the slip but he slid his hands around my waist again. I took his hands off and gently pushed him away. He looked so nervous, embarrassed and confused I felt a little sorry for him.

"I...I'm sorry Percy. But...we should stop before this goes too far."

Percy looked down and clenched his jaw. He actually looked disappointed.

I gulped. I didn't want to rub salt in the wound but I had to make sure that this never happened again.

"And...it's...it's just a dare. No-Not-Nothing more." I stuttered. My heart broke into a million pieces when I saw the look on Percy's face.

His face looked hurt, and vulnerable like he would be attacked any minute. His eyes were sad and melancholy and his tousled black hair made him look like a boy who was desperately in need of love.

"Well I'm sorry for your time Annabeth. It's just I broke up with Calypso and I had hope for something better. I guess it's wrong of me to think that you would like me back. Even though I knew I liked you the moment I met you. I'm sorry for making your day this crazy Annabeth, and I...I understand if you don't want to talk to me again. I should probably go now."

And with that he walked out of the closet, but he doesn't know that he left another broken heart.

A/N I'll let you all go weep in a corner now.