Chapter 23 ⚫Threats⚫

(The video above is sort of what I imagined them to be wearing and doing except Annabeth wasnt as...fIEsTy)

Third Person POV:

The crowd cheered and whooped as Percy Jackson walked on stage, wearing a white tank top and black jeans. He walked over to the microphone, guitar in hand and shouted "WHAT'S UP NEW YORK?"

The crowd screamed louder as he chuckled into the mic.

"Well today, me and my beautiful girlfriend are going to sing my latest song, Dusk Till Dawn!"

The audience broke out into chaos. They were cheering, wolf whistling and even yelling "WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PROPOSE?!" at the fact that Percy Jackson started dating again after 11 MONTHS.

Percy smiled and started singing.

(The lines in bold are Percy's and those in italic's are Annabeth and the hybrid is them both)

Just tryna be in this

Tell me, are you too?

Can you feel where the wind is?
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room?

'Cause I wanna touch you baby
And I wanna feel you too
I wanna see the sunrise
On your sins just me and you

The crowd started cheering as Annabeth, in her beautiful white dress, and her blonde hair cascading down her back, walked onto the stage, a confident smile on her face and a mic in her hand.

Light it up, on the run
Let's make love tonight
Make it up, fall in love, try

But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk 'til dawn
Baby, I'm right here

I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk 'til dawn
Baby, I'm right here

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here

Annabeth and Percy pressed their foreheads against each others'. Annabeth put down her mic and sung into Percy's, as they both held the note in the last word. The audience went ballistic and they could feel the flash of the cameras on them, but they didn't care. They were together. Always.

We were shut like a jacket
So do your zip
We would roll down the rapids
To find a wave that fits

Can you feel where the wind is?
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room?

'Cause I wanna touch you baby
And I wanna feel it too
I wanna see the sunrise
On your sins just me and you

Light it up, on the run
Let's make love tonight
Make it up, fall in love, try

Annabeth took a circle around Percy, her fingers tracing his back. He shivered when she touched the spot on his lower back. Percy didn't know why, but it felt very...unguarded, vulnerable, exposed to him.

But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk 'til dawn
Baby, I'm right here

I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk 'til dawn
Baby, I'm right here

Go, give love to your body
It's only you that can stop it
Go, give love to your body
It's only you that can stop it
Go, give love to your body
It's only you that can stop it
Go, give love to your body

But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk 'til dawn
Baby, I'm right here

I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk 'til dawn
Baby, I am right here

I'll be with you from dusk 'til dawn
Baby, I am right here

(I know, that was very long. Copy and paste is the best thing ever made.)

They stopped and smiled to the cameras. Then they bowed and walked off the stage right before Annabeth yelled "GOOD NIGHT NEW YORK CITY!"

Then they walked backstage where they were greeted by the crew, and their friends, and the next half an hour was a blur of compliments, hugs and makeup wipes.

Meanwhile, in the other part of the city, in a large penthouse, a certain woman was watching the television while going over blueprints. She peered closer in the tv to get a better look at the girl, who seemed vaguely familiar, then nearly got a heartattack when she saw her gray stormy eyes that matched her own. Her breath hitched.

"No..." She muttered. "It cant be her. She cant be dating that idiot actor and son of old Barnacle Beard." But it was the truth. You cant deny it. The woman abruptly stood up and dialed a number. "Malcom? Yes. Cancel all my meetings for tomorrow. I want to pay someone a visit."

The woman cut the call and walked over to the tv. She stared at the girl, who was laughing as the boy twirled her. But that was not the only thing that was going to mess Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase's lives up.

In a dark warehouse, another tv played, but this time, an old set. "Got himself another one, eh?" A man with millions of tattoos everywhere on him, and scum green eyes asked. Another man, who was clearly the leader of the group, with a black leather jacket, eyes that burned like fire, and black greasy hair leaned back in his chair.

"He didn't learn the first time. But that's good for us. I think I know this one. Some distant relative." He spat.

Then he got up and looked at a calendar. "It's Wednesday today." Then he wrote 'Perseus Jackson' on the Saturday. 

"This Saturday." Then he grabbed a rifle. "This boy is going to suffer."

A/N Of course, we all love suffering now, don't we! Especially when Percabeth is involved! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH

I'll be updating on 30th SEPTEMBER now.

Unclerickdabest, out.