Chapter 6 ⚫Reunion⚫

Percy's POV

Annabeth jogged up to me, her hair swishing in her back in a sort of mesmerizing way. Get your self together Jackson. But I couldn't. Dam she was pretty.

"You effing idiot!" She elbowed me in the ribs.

"Ow."

She rolled her eyes. "You could have told me you knew them. I had a hunch anyways."

I raised my eyebrows "Shocker."

She sighed and we walked in silence to class. I tried to pay attention but Math was SO not my jam. Finally the bell rung and I got up and walked out of class with Annabeth. We were just playing around, joking when Annabeth stopped.

I frowned at her "Annabeth what happened?"

But her gaze was fixed on two people who were chatting by the water fountain. "It cant be..." She muttered.

She ran towards them and lunged at the girl. Annabeth hugged her so tight that the girl nearly toppled over. "Thalia! Luke!" Annabeth sobbed. "You're here!"

Annabeth got up and helped the girl, who was apparently Thalia, to her feet. She then looked at Luke in such a way that made my heart clench. "Luke." She said out of breath, her hair in her face. Luke pushed a strand of her hair away from her face and pulled her in for a hug. "I missed you too Annie."

A/N Short chappie :) And PWEASEEEEEEE write in the comments whether you want Theyna!

AND 200+ READS IN 7 DAYS?! I LOVE Y'ALL

Unclerickdabest, out