Chapter 20⚫Eternal Torture⚫

Annabeth's POV:

Me and Percy were constantly exchanging glances as we walked over to the kitchen knowing what we'll have to suffer.

We entered the kitchen just in time, Jason popped out some bread from the toaster.

"Well, well, well." Jason clicked his tongue. "Look who finally showed up."

"Slept well yesterday?' Piper chimed in making an innocent face.

"Uh yeah actually we both were busy all night yesterday and we didnt get much sleep...We- Uh...we were doing...stuff!" Percy is a horrible liar.

Piper coughed. "Like each o-" I clamped a hand over Piper's mouth before Sally could hear her.

Percy sat down next to me and Jason patted him on the back, serving him a toast with some Nutella and bananas.

Piper wiggled her eyebrows at me and pointed at a little bruise on my neck. I turned red and raised the collar of my shirt. I SWEAR I WANNA KILL THESE PEOPLE!

"Yeah, oh and what were you doing?" Piper asked.

I replied, "We were studying, Pipes."

"Oh you know just...biology." Percy added. I internally facepalmed. Wrong subject.

"Oh really! What topic? I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you were doing the practical of Ch-23, Reprodu-" I kicked Jason in the shin. He shut up pretty quick.

Percy nervously said, "Uh, we were doing the Question and Answers of Reproduction in Plants! Yeah." He nervously glanced at Sally, who was eyeing him from the couch.

"Look all we did last night is study." I spoke up, exasperated.

"Study each oth-" Percy lunged from his seat and tackled Jason to the ground. They both fell with a heavy thud. Honestly, what do boys eat?

__________2 hours later__________

Percy was just wrapping up to go to Montauk. Piper and Jason left an hour ago, after an hour of torture, (Thank the gods Sally was in her room) they didn't let us forget one bit of what we did.

Ding! The doorbell rang. Percy frowned "I don't think anyone from the gang was coming over today."

"I'll get it!" I said and got up from the couch, and walked to the hallway.

I opened the door and my jaw fell to the ground.

Luke Castellan.

"Annie!" He grinned.

"Oh my- Luke?!" I went forward and hugged him. "What are you doing here?"

Percy walked out into the hallway to see me hugging Luke. I broke apart from him and held his shoulders.

"Nah, I hadnt seen you from so long so I decided to pay you a visit! Helen told me that you were here."

I smiled at him. Percy cleared his throat behind me. "Oh! And uh Luke, you already met Percy, Percy you already met Luke."

They both awkwardly shook hands.

"Hey, uh I'll go and help mom with some stuff." Percy pressed a kiss to my forehead. I turned around to see Luke smirking. "So, you're dating huh?" He glanced at my clothes. "And it looks like you stayed the night which explains the bruise on your neck." He pointed to the hickey. I turned red again and covered it up.

"Uh, take a seat!" I tried to change the topic.

Luke went in the living room and we sat on the armchairs.

"So what have you been up to? We didn't get time to catch up since the first day of school."

"Yeah I know, it's been too long." He said sadly, looking at the floor.

"Back in San Francisco, we couldn't go a day without talking to each other"

"Yeah...Uh, after you left I joined the sword fighting classes again." He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Without me?!" I feigned hurt.

"I know, I know and I'm sorry but after school there is not a lot to do."

I sighed. "Yeah. So, for how long are you staying here?"

"This entire semester." Luke stopped brushing his hair and sat up a bit more straight. But he looked kind of sad.

"REALLY?! THAT'S AMAZING!" I wrapped my arms around his neck leaning in for a hug.

"How did this happen all of the sudden?"

"Well Brook High was not working out, so I thought to try the rest of the semester here at Goode." He tried to put on a fake smile but I could tell that he was lying. Something had happened.

I was just about to ask him what was wrong, but was interrupted when Percy walked out of Sally and Paul's room, carrying two suitcases.

I got up from beside Luke and went to Percy and wrapped my arms around his chest and kissed him.

He took it by surprise, then kissed me back and after 15 seconds, put his forehead on mine. "I'll miss you." I pouted. Percy chuckled. "I'm just going for two days Beth, but I'll miss you too." He planted a little kiss on my nose. I didn't let go.

"Well, as much as I'll love to stay like this Wise Girl, Paul's waiting down at the car."

I gave him a long, passionate kiss and then poked his chest "Off you go, Seaweed Brain! Montauk's waiting." He laughed and left.

Sally approached behind me, gently patting her stomach. She warmly smiled at me and hugged me. "You both are perfect for each other." She winked at me "And don't think I don't know what happened last night, I can see the bruise on your neck." I turned red and sighed. The third time today. The.Third.Time.

"Oh, and here." She dropped the house keys into my palm. "Take these till the time we get back, I don't trust anybody else with it." Her smile was so warm and genuine that it almost brought tears to my eyes. "Thanks." I smiled.

She looked back at Luke, who was smiling at her. "Oh hello!"

Luke got up and hugged her "Hey Mrs. Jackson, I'm Luke." She smiled warmly at him. Luke seemed to melt and harden at the same time. His blue eyes lost their sparkle.

Sally frowned. She seemed to notice this too. Then she got her smile back on "Would you care to talk to me, Luke? In private?" Luke slowly nodded and followed Sally to her room. I scrunched up my eyebrows. What was that about?

I could see Percy coming from the car to my direction.

"Just one more." I laughed and kissed him. I could never get enough of this boy.

A/N HEY Y'ALL! Sorry for not updating for so long, I have exams and I'll be going to school from Monday, so I had to complete all my pending work Yippee. I'll be updating a little less often But I hoped you enjoyed the fluff in this ch. 1118 WORDS PEOPLE! Y'ALL BETTER BE THANKFUL.

AND TYSM ON 879 READS!!

Unclerickdabest, out.