Chapter 8 ⚫A new ship⚫

Piper's POV

I gestured at Annabeth to follow me to the janitors closet. Why you ask? Well because she was look at Percy and Calypso with a sad look in her eyes and looked like she was having a seizure. That's why.

I walk in the janitors closet with Annabeth trailing behind me.

I folded my arms and used my best charmspeak voice. "I know you like Percy." I say trying to keep a straight face but a grin broke out on my face. SQUEE! THOSE TWO WERE JUST SO CUTE!

Annabeth scoffed "That's bullschist. I don't like him, besides he's already in a relationship." She kind of looked hurt when she said the last part.

I rolled my eyes. "You want some peanut butter to go with that jelly? Deny it all you want." I smirked

"I- " Annabeth opened her mouth but nothing came out

"Mhmmm" I sighed checking my nails. If I wanted Annabeth to cooperate with the brilliant plan forming in my mind I had to get her to actually say something first. Be it anger or not.

Annabeth just shook her head. "I'm telling you, I don't like him!"

"Yeah right and I'm Emma Watson."

"You're impossible."

"I know it's my best quality."

"I'm going back to lunch."

"Let me complete that sentence for you honey, I'm going back to lunch to spy on my crush." I laughed.

She glared at me and walked out.

But a brilliant plan was in the works. I don't care if the Fates support me or not, those two will end up together. Operation Percabeth is a go.

_______________________I'm so cool_______________________

Piper's Pov

Firstly, I called Jason, Leo, Hazel, Frank, Nico, Will, Reyna and Thalia (Who all had become a part of the group in the past few hours) to let them know about operation Percabeth.

I told them to meet me at the cafeteria in 30 and NOT to tell Percy, Calypso, Luke or Annabeth about this. I repeated that sentence about 10 times to Leo just to make sure he understood.

___________________ 30 minutes later________________

"Pipes, so why did you make me skip this class? And how in Hades are we going to get them together?" Jason asked, incredulous.

Leo snorted. "Well that makes one of us. Thank you Piper for saving me from eternal punishment."

"Eternal Punishment?" Frank asked

"Yeah, from Apollo's haikus"

Will rolled his eyes "Yeah my dad's haikus have that effect on people."

"I know, the last time I heard it I wanted to die more than usual." Nico said.

Jason scrunched his eyebrows "What happened?"

"I'd gone to Will's house and his dad caught us in the kitchen and-"

Will clamped his hand over Nico's mouth before he could go any further. The fangirl in me was screaming inside.

"Guys focus!" I yelled

"Yeah so what's the plan?" Reyna asked, folding her arms.

"That's what I've been trying to make, while someone kept blabbering on." I said, glaring at the boys.

"Right so we need a plan in which we can hopefully get Percy and Annabeth close."

Leo raised his hand stupidly as if he was in class.

"You don't need to put your hand- Yes Leo" I tried to keep my calm. These uncultured swines.

"Why are we doing this?" Leo said

"BECAUSE PERCY AND ANNABETH LIKE EACH OTHER AND ARE TOO MUCH OF IDIOTS TO ADMIT IT, DINGUS!" I yelled as I slammed my hand on the table.

"Calm down pipes it's alright" Jason said, rubbing soothing circles into my back.

Leo wolf-whistled. I glared daggers at him. He shut up pretty quick.

"Okay, so." I took in a big breath.

" I was thinking a party at my house?" I suggested

"Sound good" Everyone agreed

"So how will a house party get them together?" Thalia protested. "Believe me, I've seen the way they look at each other and since Annabeth's practically glued to Luke, and Percy to Calypso, we need something to force them together."

Reyna nodded. "Makes sense." Thalia turned a slight shade of pink.

"Hmm we need to play a game...." Hazel said.

"Truth or Dare?" Leo suggested while fiddling his eyebrows

"Perfect! I'll send out a message in the group but act like you don't know anything yet!" I replied. Leo could be helpful when he wanted to.

"Understood?" I asked to confirm it

"Understood." Hazel said.

Everyone nodded

I'm going to make them come together in such a way that the Goddess Of Love herself would cry.

A/N There y'all go. Hope you enjoyed this chappie and connected to Piper on a spiritual level, because I certainly did.

Shoutout to @Kanej's.investment for helping me write this chapter and being the awesome person she is.

Unclerickdabest, out.