Chapter 22 ⚫See her again⚫

Percy's POV:

The weekend went by quickly and before I knew it, I was back home. Annabeth had come to the house an hour before we arrived to open it up.

I lugged the suitcases in, as Paul and Mom went to rest after the long drive. I silently tiptoed to my room where Annabeth was sitting on the bed, on her laptop, in my shirt. I smirked. I was going to scare the living schist out of her.

I silently tip toed up to her and harshly held her shoulders. She stiffened. Then I whispered in her ear in a hoarse voice "Well hello beautiful." I had...a death wish.

She whipped around, and before she could see who I really was, flipped me over the shoulder, onto the bed, and pressed her elbow into my shoulder blade. All while she was sitting. Someone give this girl an award.

Then she saw my face and softened. Then she pressed harder into my shoulder "OW OW OW!" I shouted. She rolled her eyes and let go "You asked for it."

I got up and kissed her so hard she tumbled back on the bed by surprise. I fell on top of her. Ouch. She wove her hands through my hair, and wrapped her legs around my waist. I muttered against her lips "I missed you." She laughed "It was two days, Percy." She pulled away. I pouted. "I know! I missed you so much!" I tumbled back on top of her, brushing my nose against hers.

She laughed and rolled over so she was on top of me. She kissed me, gently, with so much love as if she was afraid I might break.

"Hey guys I came to- AYEEEE" I snapped away from Annabeth to see Frank standing in the doorway, his mouth trembling and his hands over his eyes. "ARE YOU DECENT?"He shouted.

Annabeth laughed. "Yes, Frank." He removed his hands from his eyes and muttered "Why is it always me?" I shook my head, trying not to laugh. "What happened Frank?" He came back to his senses and said, "Everything is set for the concert."

Annabeth frowned "What concert?" I looked at her with a gleam in my eye. "Okay so, I've been working on this song called Dusk Till Dawn, and it didn't sound right at first. But then, a couple days ago, I decided to add a female co-singer. AKA, you. The concert is day after to-"

Annabeth held up a hand "Ho- Ho-Hold up. So, I'm supposed to sing. In front of millions of people. And since it's a concert, I'm also supposed to be acting all mushy with you. So, a girl with about 10% self confidence, who has barely sung in her life before, has to sing in front of millions of people, acting all cozy with a guy whom she started dating 3 days ago."

"Yep!" I replied cheerfully. Annabeth took a deep breath. Then she sweetly smiled at Frank. "Frank, dear, would you go out for a moment please?" Frank looked happy to leave.

The door clicked shut and then Annabeth turned to me. Fudge. The look in her eyes was murderous. Oh well, I thought. If I have to die, this might be the best way.

___About 15 minutes, a lot of hitting, yelling and kisses later...___

Annabeth blew the strands in her face away and sat down on the couch. "Alright, show me the song."

I gave her the sheet and she read over the lyrics. Then I sung one verse and waited for her to repeat. She took a deep breath and then started singing in the most beautiful voice I had ever heard (Except mine of course)

"Light it up, on the run
Let's make love tonight
Make it up, fall in love, try
(Baby, I'm right here)

But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk 'til dawn
Baby, I'm right here

I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk 'til dawn
Baby, I'm right here

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here"

And Annabeth said she didn't have a beautiful voice. I couldn't have held that high note better, and that was saying a lot. I jumped forward and hugged her.

"Wise Girl, that was amazing!" She grinned "Really? You think so?" I smiled at her "I don't think so. I know so." She grinned wider and stood on her tip toes to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in closer.

The door clicked open and a shout came "AYYYY!" We whipped around to see Frank standing in the doorway, his eyes wide. "Why. Me." He muttered and went outside. Me and Annabeth burst out laughing.

Then she walked over and closed the door. Then she walked over to me and wrapped her hands around my chest. She sighed and looked up at me, I was smirking.

"Care to share what you look so smug about, Jackson?" She raised an eyebrow.

She got her answer when I picked her up and laid her on the bed.

We were going to have a lot of fun. Watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S of course, with pizza and coke, what are you all so tense about?

______About 10 episodes, 4 pizzas and 5 coke cans later..._______

Annabeth yawned. Then she laid her head on my chest and 5 minutes later, started snoring away. She must have been tired after her cousin, Magnus Chase, and his boyfriend Alex visited. They practically trashed the entire house. I kissed her forehead and leaned back on the head board.

Soon, my phone started ringing. It was Grover. I picked it up and whispered "Hello?'

"Hey Perce. Why are you whispering?"

"Annabeth's asleep." I yawned. "And I will be too soon, so can we hurry this up?"

"Okay man, just wanted to tell you that Silena Beauregard, she's another Aphrodite kid by the way, will be taking Annabeth's measurements for the dress tomorrow, I'll send the address."

"Okay."

"Bye man."

"Bye."

My eyes fluttered shut as I slipped in and out of consciousness. At one point my mum came in and smiled at Annabeth gently snoring on my chest and my face buried in her hair. She even called Paul and took some pictures.

I love my life.

A/N OKAY I KNOW THIS IS GOING SLOWLY, BUT THE CONCERT IS PRETTY IMPORTANT IN THE STORY AND I AM SLOWLY GETTING TO IT!

And pray for Frank y'all cause I think he be TRAUMATISED.

Unclerickdabest, out.