Information

||A Life of Love| Percabeth AU||

When Percy Jackson, a Hollywood sensation meets Annabeth Chase, will they accept their instant love or will Annabeth's prejudices and Percy's traumatic past love life keep them at bay? Will jealousy, insecurity and worry get the best of them? 

Welcome to New York.

Critical Acclaim for A Life of Love:

"It's amazhang! Really creative and the all the well planned plots make the story much more interesting and riveting. It's a perfect mix of cuteness and angst, love and fear, and heated scenes that make you want popcorn! I would highly recommend everyone to read this! Can't wait for the sequels!"

-kanejsinvestment

"It's absolutely amazing!! It's one of those fanfics which makes you get all cozy in a comforter, grab a snack and do endless reading! I love how it includes hEaT, scenes that make you want to sob, jealousy and the CUTENESS! This got me obsessed over PERCABETH! I love the efforts the author put in this fanfic. This is definitely worth reading and aww-ing over!"

-jinsooholic_

"This book is honestly one of my favorite fanfics ever. It keeps me waiting for the next chapter and has me completely hooked. From all the jealousy to all the drama, everything is absolutely perfect. Definitely worth reading and fangirling over. This book just made me love Percabeth even more, if possible.<3"

-Changing-the-World