112

Harry had too much on his mind to realise that he didn't think to tell his aunt about the horcruxes until Hermione had asked him about it

In the middle of Adler's class, Hermione had kept her voice low and almost in a whisper, "I just think it's unfair that you're not sharing this information with her."

He glanced over to see that his aunt had been far too busy catching up with Katie Bell to notice them talking in the back of her class.

It would have been the right thing to do, to tell his aunt about the private meetings he's been having with Dumbledore throughout the year. Trying to understand all that he could about Tom Riddle, he could have given that information to her as well, but Harry knew how his aunt would have reacted or at least he had an idea of how she would have.

In his eyes, she would just be in the way of it all.

"If I were to tell her she'd do everything she could to prevent me from finding them." Harry decided. "I know she only wants to keep me safe, but it's different, whether she likes it or not...I am the chosen one."

Both Hermione and Ron shared a look, but chose to stay silent.

And the silence was noticed.

Ignoring his friends judgement, Harry was just happy to be taking a step forward the right direction. The sooner he found the horcruxes the closer he would be to destroying Voldemort.

"Has anyone seen Draco today?" Eleanor's voice had caught the classes attention, especially Harry's.

Eyes around the classroom had took notice of Malfoy's desk to see that he wasn't present.

Some students shook their heads and others were careless to give an answer as they went back to their work.

She frowned at the lack of responses.

"Professor?" Neville had caught her attention in a mutter, "He wasn't in Charms class either, but I saw him in Dark Arts this morning."

It wasn't exactly normal for a student to skip classes and Draco never came off as the type of student to be absent from them, at least from her perspective - Draco has was always present in her classroom.

It worried her a bit, especially since she's been analyzing his change in mood all year long.

She took the information and gave the boy a grateful smile, "Thank you Neville," Eleanor thought about it for a moment before she decided on what she was going to do about it, "Do you mind taking care of the class for the remaining fifteen minutes while I take a look around?"

Neville nodded without hesitation.

"I apologise for the disturbance, I know you are all doing so well on your work." Eleanor had brought the classes attention back on her a second time, "I will be gone for only a few minutes, please carry on with your studies for the meantime."