65

"I'm not supposed to do this," Hagrid whispered to Eleanor during a class break

"I'm not supposed to do this," Hagrid whispered to Eleanor during a class break. "But I'll show him aroun' the creatures. Just to prepare him is all."

Eleanor grinned and sighed in relief, "I appreciate it. Really, thank you." Now leaning against her desk in relief.

"No problem! Anythin' to help!" Hagrid smiled from ear to ear. "Err.. though I mus' ask yer..." Hagrid sat down on a desk instead of a chair. "I haven' dated in years, have yer gotten any tips?"

Eleanors jaw dropped, "Who's the lucky woman?"

Hagrid blushed, "Madam Maxime, the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on."

Eleanor smirked as she watched Hagrid look dizzy at the thought, it was sweet. "Well, just like any other person, Get to know them. Tell her about the things you like and ask her about the things she likes, but most importantly is to be yourself. You'll do great!" She looked up at him with a reassuring  smile.

Hagrid hesitated but nodded his head, "Yer right! Thanks for that!" A giant smile spread across his face.

"No problem." Her lips raised upwards as she watched him leave her class.

She poured herself a cup of tea as she scanned the organized stacks of study notes from each student for the next class.

From behind the classroom door eyes peered over, scanning the room before fixing on her figure that stood unaware. A wand peeked through, setting its target.

She knew too much.

She must be stopped.

It was easy to kill her right then and there, but frankly it wasn't as easy as one thought.

Eleanor swiftly turned around, a study note in hand with no name. She wondered whose it was. She frowned looking up nonchalantly, but instantly felt like she was being watched.

Her eyes followed the walls of the classroom until they landed on the half open door that seemed to crack a little, as if there was movement behind it.

"May I help you?" She called figuring it was a shy first year.
She let out a small hesitated groan, whipping her balms on her high wasted fly flare jeans. She walked carefully towards the entry way.

She was skeptical, something didn't seem right.

Eleanor was quiet to approach the door. Her hand reached for the side of the wooden door but hesitated for a moment.

She frowned and opened the door wide open.

Nobody was there.

She walked into the hall, looking both ways. She could have sworn she felt like she was being watched, yet nobody was around.

"Eleanor was it?"

Eleanor jumped a bit as she turned around, facing someone she was least expected to see.