90

Arthur had been brought back to 12th Grimmauld place in a bundle of bandages after his recovery a few days later

The Weasley family ended up staying at the house of Black due to accessibility to the Order.

Eleanor, who didn't have anything against the idea had also felt as if it wasn't as much of a home Sirius had said it was compared to a rent free resort.

She loved Molly and her family, but peace and quiet wasn't an option.

Eleanor hadn't seen Sirius so exhilarated to be celebrating Christmas, given the circumstances with Arthur and all.

He didn't seem to lie when he had told her about the tree, it had been 8ft tall, he decorated it himself with silver tinsel and a few too many ordiments to fit on the tree.

He seemed so happy.

Christmas Eve morning came along. Both Sirius and Eleanor sat in the study, his arm draped across her shoulder, holding her close while they listened to the chaos that had been coming from up stairs.

The kids had been arguing, it sounded like another joke product had its fair share of annoyance with Ginny as she yelled at her brothers.

All Sirius could do was grin at the madness, "This is fun." He said to Eleanor.

The woman scoffed out a laugh, "I could never get used to this." She commented as she set her morning tea down on the coffee table.

Sirius had a glimmer in his eye that Eleanor seemed to have missed, "I could."

She stared back at him to see his famously dashing smile.

"What?" Eleanor eyed him

He wiggled his eyebrows at her.

That look had been too familiar and so was the idea that popped in his head, "No." she spoke as his grin became wider. "You know what I said, I'm not—"

"—Having kids until it's safe I know... but wouldn't it be great to dream?" He pouted out his bottom lip, "Don't you think?"

Eleanor sat in the quiet, but her mind had been loud. She didn't understand why he kept pushing the idea of having children at this time. She wanted to wait. She felt preasured into the given idea. It's not that Eleanor didn't want to have kids, she just wasn't ready. Not now.

"I don't think there is anything wrong with dreaming." Eleanor cut the silence, "but I'm waiting with mine."

She watched his smile slowly drop down at her statement, "I've waited twelve years for mine," His hand reached out to move away the piece of hair that curtained her face. "And here you are."

A blush creeped across her face as she leaned in to peck his lips, "You're so sweet."

Sirius grinned, "You're so beautiful."