52

"You're leaving?" Asked Harry as he entered Professor Lupins office, seeing his pack trunk and now empty room

"Well," Remus sighed, "I resigned, actually."

Harry stood at his door, giving a questionable look. "Why?"

"It seems somebody slipped the nature of my condition, soon owls will be arriving and parents will not be very pleased to have me teach their children." He scratched his head, "Besides, people like me... well, let's just say I'm used to it by now."

Harry watched as Remus shut his trunk with his wand.

"I came up here to ask you a question." Harry had said, "I know if I asked my aunt she wouldn't answer it."

Remus stared at him, giving the boy a knowing look. "Let me guess, you want to know about Sirius and her? Yes?"

Harry stood at the door frame quiet. Giving a slight nod to the Professor who went around his desk to lean on top of it.

"I'm not sure if I should be the one to tell you, love is such a personal aspect." He said

"So its true than, they were together before he was sent away."

Remus chuckled at the boys attraction to the story, "No, not exactly." Harry frowned, Remus sighed knowing he had to tell him anyways, "You see, James didn't approve of them. He played the role of the overprotective brother, wanted Black to have nothing to do with her. James didn't think Sirius was good enough for Eleanor and the last thing he wanted was his best friend breaking his little sisters heart...but that never stopped them. So young and in love they both were. I've never seen Sirius so infatuated with a girl before... Just three days before your parents died- James finally gave in, telling Sirius that he finally gave him his blessing after years of Black pleading and arguing to give him a chance."

"But he went to Azkaban..."

"That's right." Remus said, "You could imagine the pain Eleanor went through on that Halloween night."

~
'Listeners, I pray you a nights rest after this horror of a night this Halloween. The killer has been found, Sirius Orion Black is under the arrest of the murder of witness Peter Pettigrew and for double crossing the order, sending the dark lord against the couple James and Lily Potter, who were found dead in their loving home in godric hollow. Black will be serving a lifetime in Azkaban for his crimes. This broadcast will be keeping updated-'

The radio was shut off.

Young Eleanor who stood over her desk table in the Hufflepuff Dormitory shook in both anger and painful misery. Her whole body heated up, a sickening stutter escaped her lips, drowning herself in tears. She couldn't breathe, she couldn't feel anything. She lost her brother. She lost lily. And mostly, she lost trust. Sirius Black, a trader, a liar, a killer-