61

"Sirius, its important to me that you stay here, I don't need you out and about around the castle

"Sirius, its important to me that you stay here, I don't need you out and about around the castle." Spoke Eleanor as she stood in front of the bed where Sirius sat at the edge of the mattress. He only replied with an innocent smile but even Eleanor had noticed how unconvincing it was.

Of course he wasn't going to stay in her room all day, this was Sirius she was dealing with. It's not him she was as particularly worried about, it was the chance of the ministry taking him back to Azkaban if someone where to rat on him.

She watched him get up from the bed, approaching her slowly before bringing her into a hug.

"Darling, I'll be fine. Go on and enjoy your day. I'll be here when you get back. Promise." He spoke looking down at her.

Eleanor raised her brows up at him, "I'm not convinced." She said into his chest. She could feel the vibration of laughter come from his taller form.

"I know you're not." He muttered back, kissing the top of her head.

Bringing Sirius Black back to the castle was one of the dumbest decisions Eleanor could make and she knew it. Sirius always had his ways of changing her mind, this was one of those moments.

All they did was stand in the center of her chamber holding eachother into complete silence.

Well... until the bell had rung.

"Ughhh." Sirius heard a groan come from her, he began to laugh again, "Times like this where I actually hate my job. Alright, I'm leaving. You better be here when I come back during my break."

Sirius nodded his head with a grin on his face, "Like I promised." He winked.

Eleanor was halfway out the door when she rolled her eyes.

Sirius stood still with that same grin on his face until he heard the door being locked, keeping him inside.

He didnt take action until he heard her heels clapping the floor was no more.

"She really doesn't trust me," he muttered to himself, "Smart of her." He walked around her room and into her bathroom where he scurried through her drawers. There he picked out a hair pin, "But I'm smarter."

It wasn't long before Sirius had picked the lock, and was walking on his four feet as padfoot in no time. He had a mission. There was no way he was going to be kept in that room and not do anything about that Alastor Moody. This would also be a good opportunity to see what was going on with Harry and why he wasnt telling his aunt about his dreams. He just had to do it all before Miss Priss got back from her break.

He had to be sneaky wondering the empty halls as everyone was in class.

A few figures walked by but he was quick to hide, jump into the wrong person and it's all over.

Goodbye freedom.
Hello again Azkaban.

Padfoot walked towards the defense against the dark arts room. For some reason there hadn't been a class. It was dead silent through the cracked door. Not a student could be seen, only their book bags were left.