13

Two faces

Two faces. He had two faces. His devilish eyes glimmered from the fires reflection. He was the devil. The second face was much more satanic than the first. It was alien like, the man. They shared a body. He was one man with two faces.

The mysterious blur of a man had someone in possession, like a vulture protecting his prey. Harry had been gripped by the back of his throat while Eleanor stood in shock. She tried to run to him, but she couldn't move. She was stuck, like chains were shackled to her body. All she could do was watch.

"Kill the boy." Said the second head
"Than do what you'd like with her."

Harry struggled and cried for help. Eleanor was forced to watch him suffer as a green light appeared from the mans wand.

"AHHH!"

That's when she shot up. Her head pounded as she rapidly looked at her surroundings. There was no fire, no man with two heads, no green light. Instead she was facing the classroom with eyes staring at her in concern. Harry sat at his desk giving her a look of worry.

She had fallen asleep at her desk.

Eleanor tried to control her breathing as sweat ran down her entire body. She felt as if she was going to faint.

Than everyone jumped hearing Snape bust the classroom door with his wand out. The students looked back at him in fright, his eyes almost immediately dart to Professor Adler.

She sat at her desk with her head laying in her balms. She didn't look up, she had probably not have notice Snape's apperence because of the pounding in her head. That is until she heard him speak. After that her brain became fuzzy.

"Everyone out, go to the library and do your studies there until I get back from the Hospital wing with Professor Adler." Snape hurriedly walked to Eleanors desk, he examined her face to see if she focused, but her eyes were dazed off and skin an unhealthy porcelain pale color. Her breath was raggid, but light. She looked like a corpse.

"Is she going to be okay?" Harry asked as other students raced out of the room.

Snape gave him a look, but Harry only frowned at Eleanor. It was all of the sudden. Nobody had even noticed she was asleep until they heard her scream.

Snape scooped her out of her chair. He grunted, but gained his balance than passed Harry without a word.

Students watched as Snape carried their dear Professor to the hospital wing, paintings along the walls looked and spoke in concern about Eleanor.