60

Visual breathes of air could be seen leaving Eleanors lips that painted rose

Visual breathes of air could be seen leaving Eleanors lips that painted rose. She held her cloak tightly around herself as she walked the muddy wet streets of Hogsmeade that Saturday noon.

In her hand was sirius's reply from her letter on a slightly crumbled up parchment with scribbled handwriting.

Meet me behind the abandoned brick building next to Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop in Hogsmeade tomorrow by a quarter till noon. I don't want you to feel alone on this, you can explain the whole thing there. I love you.

Sirius

Eleanor walked passed shops looking out for the brick building next to the quill shop and was relieved to had finally spotted it.

There had been a small alleyway between the buildings, not much room was given to walk through it, she considered it more of a gap than an alleyway until she had reached the back of the brick building that faced a wooden fence.

"Sirius?" She whispered with a raised eyebrow, "Sirius, are you here?" Her eyes wondered around the alley, nothing but a a few overfilled trash bins and what seemed to be glass from the broken window behind the abandoned building.

Shifting in place, Eleanor found herself to be alone.

It was exactly a quarter till noon, she stood behind the brick building next to the quill shop like he instructed... yet he wasn't there.

Even though she stood perfectly calm against the brick building, she hoped nothing bad had happened to him on his travels. She paniced. The chances of him getting caught by the ministry was high, especially when he was venturing around like the way he was.

A sudden rumble caught her attention, it had been the entrance towards the back of the building from were she came from. The sound of junk could be heard being kicked and pushed around.

Eleanor was on edge, even if she was expecting Sirius to show up, it could gave been a set up by the ministry in search for Sirius Black.

But obviously that wasn't the case as a figure had popped out, well a dog that is.

The dog seemed to be sniffing around for a bit until it spotted Eleanor standing back against the wall with a questionable look.

"Sirius?" She asked the dog who tilted its head at her. "Sirius is that you?"

"What's up dear?" Said a voice behind her, Eleanor whipped around to hit her face against his chest. Sirius stood there with a mischievous grin on his face.

Eleanor looked back to see that the dog has scattered away.

"But I thought you were-"

"In my an animagus form? Yes, but definitely not as a corgi." Sirius grinned winking at Eleanor as she smiled from ear to ear barring her face on his chest. Taking in his scent of pine trees and fire wood ash.