78

Eleanor knocked on the door politely

All that could be heard was a bunch of babble coming from the inside.

It took a few moments until the residences had realized there was someone at their door.

Vernon Dursley yanked back the door to see a woman standing outside his home. "We don't donate to charities." He said mistaking her for a donation collector.

Before he could close the door she placed her foot down. "I can tell." She said before letting herself in leaving Mr Dursley in shock that someone had let themselves into his home.

"Harry?" Eleanor called as she walked straight into the sitting room to see Petunia Dursley sitting with her son. "Hello." She said

"Who do you think you are to walk into my home?!" Vernon had a face of a rat, that's all Eleanor could see when he opened his mouth.

"I'm Eleanor Potter, Harry's aunt. James's sister, if that doesn't ring a bell perhaps all the letters that was not delivered to Harry will." Eleanor said before looking at a pale faced Petunia.

Harry ran down the stairs, overlooking the sight of his frustrated muggle family and Eleanor standing dead center of the room patiently.

"Aunt El?!" Harry said unbelievably with a smile spread across his face from ear to ear.

She turned to see him and gave him a cheerful smile. "Hello Harry, grab your things. I'm taking you home."

Harry didn't hesitate and for once glad to be going back to his bedroom.

"Home?!" Vernon spat out. "He's got nowhere to go! He's been expelled from that nasty school of his, we just got that talking letter!"

"Its called a howler." Eleanor turned on her heel in annoyance to see Harrys nephew Dudley sick as a dog hunching over a bucket. "Is that boy okay?"

Petunia now stood infront him. "Stay away from my son! He's gone through enough from you people!"

Eleanor kneaded her brows together. "Right then— well," She reached in her pocket to grab a few miniature chocolates she had brought along knowing the circumstances. She walked up to petunia and Dudley and placed them on the table beside them. "It'll make him feel better— also hot tea with lemon."

Petunia narrowed her eyes up at the woman before standing and going to the kitchen to make her son tea.

Dudley greedily grabbed the chocolate.

Harry soon enough rushed down stairs with his trunk and owl.
Eleanor offered the carry the cage. "Are you alright Harry?"

Harry looked to be a bit gloom. Eleanors hand went up to his forehead.

He was clammy.

"I'm fine. Better now." Harry said before sending his muggle relatives a glare.