54

"Nothing happened to Harry, I mean- that's what he told me at least

"Nothing happened to Harry, I mean- that's what he told me at least. He's fine." Eleanor spoke through her home phone.

"Where is the boy now?" Asked Seria on the other line.

Eleanor sighed, "Well, he's with me."

Seria almost choked on the other line, "What?! Isn't it not aloud? Bloody hell Eleanor, first you're mailing love letters to a wanted criminal, and now you're smuggling Harry Potter into your home!" She exclaimed over the phone. "If the ministry finds out-"

"I know, but if something bad is going to happen, I'd rather him be with me. Listen, I've got it all under control. I'll call you tomorrow." Eleanor twirled around the phone wire in between her fingers.

She watched him through her kitchen window, Harry sat on her porch staring outside and watching the sunset. He looked to be thinking more than watching.

"Right, well, be safe." Seria replied

"I will."

After the phone call Eleanor had went ouside to check on her nephew, "You alright harry?" She asked

The boy was quiet for a moment than he spoke up, "Its going to be a full moon tonight."

Eleanor frowned, approaching the boy and sat down next to him on the porch steps. "I know you're worried about him." Eleanor had spoke in whisper.

"I'm worried about both of them," Harry responded, "Both Remus and Sirius."

Eleanor could only just stare at him, she wrapped an arm around his shoulder bringing him close. "I know, me too, but I'm sure they are fine. They're just as worried about you than you are to them. They love you dearly. I hope you know that."

Harry breathed out through his nose as the sun barely peeked through the green forest that surrounded her home. It was strange for him to think that this is where Eleanor had lived for so long. Hiding away from society and almost living off the grid.

Eleanor cleared her throat, and got up, dusting the back of her pants off in the process. "I wanted to tell you that dinner was almost ready, do you like pasta?"

"Yeah." He gave her a small smile

Harry helped with dinner by setting the table, the home had been filled with small talk and laughter. Eleanor mostly told stories of James which Harry liked alot.

"James was always so protective of me, we weren't much into arguing. Unless if it was over him wanting to take my exam notes... he did that almost every year." She smiled at the memory. "Gosh, he was so annoying. I miss him."