70

"Why do we have so much work to do during the holidays?" Complained Ron as he set down his book bag roughly on the table

Harry was also annoyed with the idea of having homework on the same week as Christmas, "I swear Snape is doing this on purpose."

"Well, I'm already finished, you would have gotten your work done last night if you weren't talking about dates for the Yule ball." Hermione sat down at the table during study hall. She had nothing to do, so she decided on digging a book from her bag to read during Adlers study session in the great hall.

Usually class would be held in her classroom, but Eleanor had a bigger class today with more students than usual.

"You finished that five page essay in potions? Bloody hell— can I copy it?" Ron asked with great hope that his friend would say yes.

She let out a false laugh, "Of course not! If Professor Snape saw a single word spelled correctly, he'd be suspicious." Hermione brought up.

Ron took offense to that. He now looked down at his blank essay with only his name written. "I'm screwed. I'm not going to graduate. I'm going to have to work a muggle job, probably as at a fuel station or worse... a plumber."

Fred and George took seats next to them.

"Yeah, have fun playing in Loo. Until then, Have you found yourself a ball date yet?" Asked George to Ron
"Bet he hasn't." Commented Fred

The younger weasley brother frowned, "Yeah? Well.. I bet you haven't either." He shot back to his brothers.

"George is taking Katie Bell." Said Fred, "I'm going to ask Angelina Johnson which I know she'll say yes to... unless someone has changed her mind!"

Eleanor looked up from helping Hannah Abbott a table behind them at Fred's comment, "Nope."

The students around snickered at her remark.

Fred cursed under his breath, "Angelina it is than."

George gave his brother a supportive pat on the shoulder.

Harry tried to continue on with his studies quietly, trying to shake off the fact that Fred still has a crush on his aunt. It was weird, especially since nobody knew besides Hermione and Ron, unless Ron told his siblings... either way that wouldn't change the fact that Fred fancies Eleanor.

"Mister Potter," came Professor Snapes voice from behind. "I suggest you quit the fantasy daydreaming, that essay will not finish itself." Harry looked up at him, he must have just walked in because he wasn't in the room before.

"Trust me it wasn't a fantasy." Harry stated back.

Snape narrowed his eyes down at the boy, he pushed the Harry's head down slightly to where he was facing his paper.