85

Is there any way possible you could meet a group of my friends and I at the Hogs Head by noon? I'll need your help

Is there any way possible you could meet a group of my friends and I at the Hogs Head by noon? I'll need your help. I'll explain everything when you're there. Thanks.

— Harry

Eleanor stared down at the folded note that had been poking out from under her chamber door earlier that morning.

She stands just outside of Hogs Head, carfully rereading the note to make sure that it was noon she would be meeting up with her nephew for god-knows-what reason for.

She hoped nothing was wrong. Worse case scenario is that he had another dream and wanted to talk to her about it, but it wouldn't make sense if his friends would be there. Harry was very quiet about that sort of thing, so she guessed on different possibilities for her needed presence.

The young professor tightened her black coat due to the gust of ending autumn wind and stepped forward into the pub house.

She eyeballed the place, the pub had been a bit crowded. She spotted a few Slytherin students sitting at table drinking Butter Beer, but didn't see any sign of Harry.

"Hello Draco, Blaise–Pansy," She addressed the students who stared up at her, "Have you spotted any of your other classmates walk into the pub recently?"

"Upstairs, a large group of them actually." Blaise had stated

Pansy Parkinson; who had a stash from the butter beer foam, peaked her head up in sudden curiosity. "It was Potter and his friends, are they in trouble? What did they do?"

"They're not in trouble, but thank you." Eleanor smiled to them before leaving.

Draco's eyes followed the Professor as she went up stairs. His eyes flicked back to his friend once he began talking.

"Is it just me, or does something seem a bit off about Professor Adler?" Asked Blaise

"What?" Came from the Slytherin girl

Blaise raised an eyebrow, "Don't you remember?" He scuffed as he was the only one who recognized it, "The other day when Umbridge was interviewing Adler's class, Umbridge asked about her birth name, because there wasn't a last name of Adler in the school records."

"You think she's hiding something?" Questioned Pansy

Blaise turned to Draco who remained quiet. "Can't your father get ahold of the hogwarts records somehow?"

Draco looked to the ground before staring up at Blaise, "Does it matter that much to you to get my father involved?"

"Why are you defending her?" Asked Blaise

Pansy stuffed her mouth with gulp of Butter Beer.

"I'm not defending anyone." Draco simply tated with an annoyed tone before staring at Pansy in disgust. "Wipe your mouth, Parkinson."

To Protect On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara