85- Nightmare

Written: 9/19/21

Published: 9/20/21

(This chapter is a little shorter.)

        (How you guys doing?)

      "What?" Porco interjected. "I'm coming with you to fight in this."

      Y/n sent a punch into his jaw. "We don't need to reveal your condition just yet. Sorry, but you're on the bench until further notice."

      Porco scowled unhappily.

      Hanji and Magath came down off the hill towards the others. "Out there in the open sea, I saw the titans advancing while leaving behind a huge amount of steam." Hanji informed. "These titans have already reached the continent of Marley. If I had to guess, based on their speed... They probably have annihilated every city in the northeast part of Marley, which is close to here..." Everyone froze at the stunning fact. That many people had fallen already?! "I didn't think they'd be able to cross the sea this quickly. With this, they'll reach every other continent in the blink of an eye. I wonder how many people have been killed already..."

      The Marleyean commander walked towards the pair of volunteers. Suddenly, he clamped his large hand onto the blond male volunteer's mouth. With his other hand and foot, he stepped on Yelena's bicep and grabbed his wrist, slamming the male to the ground. "Tell us the whereabouts of Eren Jaeger!!" He ordered harshly.

        "GHHHHH!!" Yelena cried out through the man's hand. The others exclaimed in disbelief.

       "I'll keep on breaking every joint in your arm until you speak." Magath ominously threatened.

      "Magath!!" Y/n called out.

       Yelena looked a little anxious and scared. Magath fake chuckled. "You don't have to be afraid. I won't kill you."

      The blond (Shady) bowl-cut male had half of a smile. "I'm glad..." He uttered. "I changed my mind. I don't want to die until I can see with my eyes how this is going to end. If you bring me along with you... I might just tell you where Eren is..."

       Y/n placed her hand on Magath's shoulder firmly. "We need to protect the airships first. Many people on the other side of the sea have died already. We don't have the time for torture right now."

       "Y/n..." Yelena muttered.

      Y/n glared at him. She pointed her finger down with her eyes open wide threateningly. "Don't think you're off the hook, Yelena."

       Yelena gave a small smile. A smile looked surprisingly good on his face. It would have been nice to see, too if his arm was not injured thanks to genius Magath.

       Magath sighed. Y/n helped Yelena to his feet. She took a spare cloth and began wrapping it around the male's neck for a substitute sling. It would do for now. The tips of his ears were a bit pink.

        "Connie." Magath began. "Armin. Mikasa. Jean. Y/n. I want to apologize... For my behavior last night. We were... wrong. Talking about justice so impudently....  And now that we came to this point... I still... scandalously struggled to try and prove we were right. because I was scared to take a straight look at myself, a despicable Marleyean. You are not at fault. It's wrong to accuse you of the sins your ancestors committed in the past." He turned to the Marleyean warriors. "Pieck. Annie. Porco. Reiner. You too, there is no reason why you'd need to shoulder the entire hatred of this world. But still... We have the responsibility... of not forgetting this foolish history drenched in blood and transmit it to the future generations."