Chapter 236 - 240

236

“I knew we should have brought more…” Wang Duo could not help but mutter seeing that everything was sold out and people were still asking about the situation.

“Do you want us to do a quick return trip?” Because they were worried about not being able to handle vegetables at home, Luo Xun deliberately controlled the crop yield. They planted a lot of long-term crops that were not yet mature.

Those plants took longer to grow and last longer after harvest.

Zhang Yi walked over with narrowed eyes and poured cold water. “Are you seeking death? Hurrying back to get things, there would obviously be tails. Even if we go back and continue with the stall, we’ll have to deal with a group of people the next time.”

Although the people who came here to put up stalls were from other bases, there were a lot of vehicles together with numerous people. Even if someone wanted to take action, they may not be able to.

But the Otaku squad’s house was not the same. If their cars and pulling goods from outside were found out by others not to mention the A-city base forces, their team would have a target painted on them.

After hearing Zhang Yi’s words, obviously the team calmed down. How could they not when they were thinking of selling things without taking into account their security? If they really went back for more goods to sell, were they not waiting to be robbed?

Luo Xun did not participate in the gossip. He had just finished speaking with people he had previously cooperated with. He asked about the situation at the base before saying goodbye and continuing shopping with Yan Fei.

The market was full of things, more than before they moved out of the A-city base. Strolling through it was even more dazzling. It would be impossible to look through all the stalls in a day. One had to check one by one to carefully distinguish from those that were only publicity or ones selling things.

Luo Xun pulled Yan Fei around for the morning. They only returned with a bamboo basket loaded with many things. They took turns eating some simple food in the car. After wiping their mouths, they exited the car and continued shopping around.

The morning people had left while others were seeing the stalls in the afternoon. The rest were wandering around the market.

Luo Xun roughly counted the remaining goods. “Our sales are quite good.” All the dried vegetables and fruit had been sold. Even many of the metal and straw products as well. If this continued, they would be able to pack and go home when the market closed.

“Luo Xun what are we going to do” Go home or continue?” They were squatting the car’s shadow to avoid being exposed to the sun. The weather was hot and more terrible – the open-air stalls had no air-conditioning! There weren’t even electric fans, even if they had some they dared not bring out their car.

Luo Xun looked the four down and sighed, “Look at the situation.” They actually brought a lot of stuff but the vast majority had been sold. They honestly did not have enough things to insist on selling. It would not be a problem to leave the car in the market and wander around.

But if the car was left outside, they were afraid that there would not be help in the event of an accident.

But thinking again, although there were many things on the market they carefully selected what things to buy. Even if there were two more days, they were afraid it would not be enough…